Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2013, 09:12 AM

Good Morning Sunday

A very good Sunday morning to everyone from Plantman Towers, where all is well with the world today...

Our plans for today are just the usual I'm afraid... walking the dogs, lighting the fire, eating, relaxing etc. etc. etc. life's a bitch....

Hope everyone is OK and have their assorted wildlife problems under control..

Have a great day folks.

Barry
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2013, 09:18 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday

Morning Barry and all who follow ... I have just got back from walking dogs ... not easy when up to knees in snow ... even the cat came ...but all back by the fire now
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2013, 09:44 AM

Good morning fellow members I didn't go far with Chloe on our morning walk . It is such a miserable morning, wet, dark and cold.

The heating has decided to come on so as the kitchen is above freezing I am making some bread rolls and the dough is now rising I hope.

Enjoy your day everyone whatever you decide to do...
Marcus
pittsburgh,USA
Marcus is male  Marcus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2013, 09:49 AM

Good morning Plantman and Nobaggage. Hope your day is a good one and you find it worthwhile. Are you having cold weather Plantman when you need to light the stove? Nobaggage has the dog also and fireplace going. Wow. What are your temps? Here in Pittsburgh, Pa...we have been having Sprng like days for a change ....but ....for how long!!
The car wash was bombarded yesterday because it was like Spring. Oh well, got to take it when you get it. How far do you walk the dogs? Are they house dogs? What are there names? Ok, gents--take care ...ciao
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2013, 11:09 AM

Morning Everyone Horrid snow falling at the moment here! Not lying on the ground though as there is rain thru' the snow! Won't be sorry to see this winter over! Still could be worse - such as the snow fall in NE America and Canada! Would hate that!

Hope you all enjoy a good day, whatever the weather and stay safe.

Take care
Rosey
Essex,UK
Rosey is female  Rosey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2013, 11:15 AM

Hi everyone. Im fairly new ! Snow is expected here in Essex by lunchtime, my little dog, Buddy will love it. I hope you all have a pleasant Sunday.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2013, 11:35 AM

Good morning all it's been raining steadily since I got up and is looking very depressing outdoors ..... could be worse though, at least we haven't got any snow!

No intentions of going out today, just pottering around doing the odd job here and there

Hi Rosey it's nice to see another new face here, welcome to the forum

Enjoy your day folks!
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2013, 11:38 AM

Good morning everyone. Not been on for a week having had a trek to my home town of Leeds for a few days. Enjoyed myself so much meeting old school friends and friends. We all had a good time and plenty of talk to catch up with.
Alan I hope is enjoying his trip to Devon, I dont think the weather is too good down there either.
Will be dong my two mile walk to feed the gulls on the field and that is it for the day. Cooking a chicken for tea and going to play bingo online. Bliss. Take care everyone and look after yourselves.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2013, 02:06 PM

'afternoon Barry

Has been a nice day here, sun came out and now I'm about to take Rianna for a walk if she'll go sometimes she won't go unless we are all together OH and Bara as well.

Enjoy what's left of the weekend.
Rosey
Essex,UK
Rosey is female  Rosey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2013, 04:35 PM

Mags, thanks for the warm welcome.
You are so lucky to live in the south west -

We are going to a dog-friendly hotel in Cornwall in May, love it there.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top