Join for free
Page 11 of 24 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2020, 08:36 PM

Re: The Racist Labour Party - Why Are We Not Surprised

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
I daresay it is if you are Jewish. To me, being anti sixty five year old men with white hair is the worst kind of discrimination. It's all a matter of perspective.
Who are these sexy yea old men with white hair ?
How about sixty year men and women knifed at bus stops in Israel by the brave Palestinian terrorists? In their knife a Jew policy?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2020, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Is the push for Jewish settlements driven by the historic ownership of the land?
Some would say yes, some would say no.

I would say that the whole of the Levant minus Trans Jordan is all modern day Israel that we are recovering.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2020, 08:38 PM

Well, despite any impression I might have given to the contrary, I am not all that interested. My attention span has expired, so I will leave you to spout your Zionist propaganda unhindered.
When people use the word Zionist propaganda i know they are spouting anti Israel propaganda . Lots of it in the Labour Party .
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2020, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Usually the best course on here, though be assured you're not alone in your view .... There is a silent minority here lost amidst the vocal vociferous supporters of Netanyahu and Israeli expansionism tactics.
I'm pleased to know I'm not as far out on a limb as I feared. or at least, if I am, I'm not alone.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2020, 08:41 PM

That's good to know, but do you have anything reassuring to offer for when I say something not within reason?
Yes ... invest in a hard hat, an impervious impenetrable crocodile skin ... or then again ... just get a pair of good earplugs in the event you feel a tad heckled.

As a rule we all get along well here.
I think you'll fit in well. Welcome to the madhouse. Don't be put off by the sound of stampeding hobby horses .. their riders never get saddle sore.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2020, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Say what you like but expect people to disagree with you .
I count on it.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

31-10-2020, 08:42 PM

Yet Israel is still the subject of international condemnation for it's policy regarding the Palestinians. Perhaps most Western governments don't know what you know.
They know it very well .
It’s just because it’s Jewish that all the fuss is made The Ottoman Empire included Syria ,Lebanon Jordan and part of Arabia as well as other countries .
Harbal
South Yorkshire

31-10-2020, 08:45 PM

When people use the word Zionist propaganda i know they are spouting anti Israel propaganda . Lots of it in the Labour Party .
Well at least I'm not guilty of being in the Labour Party; nor voting for it, or supporting it in any way.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

31-10-2020, 08:50 PM

They know it very well .
It’s just because it’s Jewish that all the fuss is made The Ottoman Empire included Syria ,Lebanon Jordan and part of Arabia as well as other countries .
You only keep disagreeing with me because I'm from Yorkshire. You are an anti-Yorkshireist.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

31-10-2020, 08:53 PM

Perhaps you have some connection that makes you partisan to the Palestinian cause ?
If you are married to a Palestinian I can understand it .
It’s extraordinary to me that so many Muslims in the U.K. support the Palestinian case even though the Muslim community of the U.K. consists mainly Pakistani origin and they would certainly not want the Palestinians in their country.
Most Arabs don’t either a least not the hamas ruled variety or the stone throwing youths that the media is so fond of showing .
Actually many Palestinians are wealthy educated astute business men .

Page 11 of 24 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top