Join for free
Page 15 of 79 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 > Last »
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2020, 09:28 PM

Re: Murder by Police - George Floyd

Originally Posted by Davenorave ->
George may or not have been a petty criminal, but from every angle I have seen he did not deserve to get murdered. R I P George.
His final words. "OFFICER I CAN'T BREATHE" Should echo in the ears of every cop of any Nationality.
But to use it as a reason to riot and pillage is a stain on this poor man's memory. Shame America.
Officer I can’t breathe , which he said 15 times!
What a disgrace to all humanity.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2020, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Floyd's death has prompted comparisons to that of Eric Garner, an African-American man whose death was brought on by an illegal chokehold during a 2014 interaction with New York City police. Too many police getting away with murder. No chance of any reconciliation unless police-accountability is addressed and they're punished.
Exactly ! It defies imagination, but the overwhelming number of police who kill are never brought to trial and if they are, they are rarely convicted. The result is that the cops believe they can kill with impunity. As an American, I say shame on us.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2020, 09:44 PM

Family autopsy. Let's wait for the official autopsy.

But the bottom line remains was he murdered of died due to manslaughter.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2020, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
What do you mean by them ALL?

Bratti, I think we know precisely what A.D. meant by "them all". He means "all them ni**ers" ! With just a few people like that on the jury, the verdict would be "not guilty".
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2020, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Bratti, I think we know precisely what A.D. meant by "them all". He means "all them ni**ers" ! With just a few people like that on the jury, the verdict would be "not guilty".
I know and too cowardly to admit it.

I pray this police officer gets the book thrown at him and spends the warranted amount of time in jail. From everything I’ve seen of this crime, it’s heart wrenching. Even if he handed over a counterfeit $20 bill, doesn’t justify the brutality he received. He was sat on like one of the trophy hunters who’ve just killed their prey; gloating with pride and glory. Disgusting treatment of a human being.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

01-06-2020, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Family autopsy. Let's wait for the official autopsy.

But the bottom line remains was he murdered of died due to manslaughter.
There already was one.
bakerman
Mexico

01-06-2020, 11:54 PM

I hope and pray that Chauvin is found guilty. For if he is found not guilty, there will be such a rioting, on a national scale, the like of which this country has never seen. It will make the Rodney King riots look like playtime.

By Minnesota law, the trial must start within 175 days. Unlike the O.J. Simpson trial, I doubt that there will be a "dream team" of the nations best high priced lawyers.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

02-06-2020, 12:11 AM

I completely agree with you Bakerman on every aspect . It’s caused a outcry of injustice on a global level that I don’t think any of us has ever seen. I’m not sure what the outcome will be but I’m with you on the NO ‘dream team.’

If he isn’t convicted, all hell will break loose. That’s not to say it hasn’t already.
bakerman
Mexico

02-06-2020, 02:17 AM

MAJOR UPDATE

Late today, the Hennepin County Medical Examiner released his official report on the cause of death of George Floyd.

He said, "It is clearly a case of homicide which was caused by pressure being applied to Mr. Floyd's carotid artery in the neck which caused unconsciousness and eventual heart failure. It is also clear that Mr. Floyd had NO underlying health concerns which might have contributed to his death. ".

It is up to the District Attorney to prove in a court of law whether that homicide rises to the level of murder.

For folks not familiar with U.S. investigations into the cause of death, the local Medical Examiner is THE official and final determination of death.
bakerman
Mexico

02-06-2020, 02:24 AM

Update on the local San Diego county level.

The Chief of Police announced that from now on, BEGINNING TODAY, choke holds and/or any pressure to the neck is illegal and will not be tolerated.

Page 15 of 79 « First < 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top