Join for free
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2009, 12:48 AM

X-Factor

Any X-Factor fans here?

Starts a week on Saturday Really can't wait! x
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2009, 01:51 AM

Re: X-Factor

I watch clips of it - but not all of it. Sometimes I think it's a bit of a set-up as some of the ones with really god voices don't get anywhere and some with really bad do - go figure
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2009, 12:26 PM

I do like to watch The XF but it is a sad reminder of another year disappearing very quickly, when XF ends we have reached Christmas.
Time goes all to quickly these days ..
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2009, 01:28 PM

I love the auditions, some of them can be so funny.....
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2009, 01:52 PM

I never liked 'talent shows' even back in the days of Opportunity Knocks and the like. I think the whole reality TV and people desperate for 'celebrity' puts me off even more now.
So, no, sorry - I've never watched a programme of either X factor or whatever the BBC equivalent is. But I think it's probably perfectly good weekend TV - it's nice to have something kids and grannies can watch together without one or other being embarrassed out of their skins
Yola
Yola is female  Yola has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2009, 09:26 PM

No - hate it with a passion. Watched the one with Susan Boyle and felt I wanted to whisk her off the stage and back to sanity . . . these things are there to destroy at the expense of 'entertainment' only the truly mad are able to survive and thrive in a world of the mad.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2009, 10:04 PM

Can't wait-have never missed one episode-'bring it on' as they say
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2009, 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
I watch clips of it - but not all of it. Sometimes I think it's a bit of a set-up as some of the ones with really god voices don't get anywhere and some with really bad do - go figure
Yeah, that drives me mental....I sit shouting at the TV LOL I don't understand why they send some of the good one's home....Not fair x
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2009, 11:39 PM

I read in the Radio Time that they are going to have a studio audience this year for the heats similar to 'Britain's got talent' ....
Lou
UK

16-08-2009, 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I read in the Radio Time that they are going to have a studio audience this year for the heats similar to 'Britain's got talent' ....
That should be interesting then

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top