Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 03:06 PM

Re: Any one into metal/rock

Originally Posted by LongDriver ->
Have you sampled this band's music?

Just for a little taster, listen to their David Draiman's rendition of Sound of Silence, where he really gets stuck in from around 1:50 onwards .. fantastic!!
I'm notbinto heavy metal but disturbed version of this blew me away, hairs stood on end
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Teacup ->
Same here. I honestly love rock/indie/punk/new wave etc, but sometimes I go classical or whatever current mood.
I absolutely hate pop music, always did.
The 60s and very early 70s era pop was really good imho, but I'm with you as far as most of the later stuff goes.

I sometimes listen to this "classical" ensemble when the mood takes me:

Teacup
UK
Teacup is female 

11-06-2021, 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
The 60s and very early 70s era pop was really good imho, but I'm with you as far as most of the later stuff goes.

I sometimes listen to this "classical" ensemble when the mood takes me:

It's cool, but doesn't quite work for me. Love your sig!
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2021, 06:34 PM

Music is in my soul, struggle with rap mainly, but all else just hear or see or told something different to listen to and I am there...So much variety and only thought about this subject because some people were hating Pop which has a really wide range of music songs, the Genre has filled up my collection files amongst many others, of course we are all individuals with varied tastes, my Husband is stuck firmly in the 60's and I find that so strange as an old but young'un.. the One Republic for an example a Pop Band basically, anyone wanna give one of my favorite Pop Bands a go..Not wanting to smother the Metal/Rock thead as a fan of that Genre also.
Good to hear others views for sure, especially about your different tastes.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top