Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 12:44 PM

Re: Who Would You Be.?

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Longfellow
If you were Bru-uce
we'd be married!!!
What a pleasant thought Rhian..
Not quite sure about Patti though my red head beauty.

longfellow
Chatterbox
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 01:46 PM

Just to bleeding hot out there now and I do not want to overheat again.
Thanks guys for the comments really appreciate them all, I knew I was not alone in listening to The Boss.
You can post whoever you think would have had a good life no matter the gender. I just cannot see myself as a woman so sorry.

Tedc you are right Sinatra was a good shout.

Lulu ..now if I was to change my mind Dianne on gender, very possible.
Saw her a while back and she still looks well fit.
We have a dog walker in the park early mornings who is the spit of her and she looks great in a skirt to.

Queen..Freddie Mercury...mmmmm great music.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 02:01 PM

We have a dog walker in the park early mornings who is the spit of her and she looks great in a skirt to.
your quote .... longfellow
where on earth does that saying come from....she still looks well fit. As an ex athlete myself, I understand keeping fit and healthy...
longfellow
Chatterbox

12-06-2021, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
your quote .... longfellow
where on earth does that saying come from....she still looks well fit. As an ex athlete myself, I understand keeping fit and healthy...
Where ever bunch's of men would meet up ie pubs,parks,clubs,work to name but a few places.

Hey I knew there was a reason why I was not a big Lulu fan.
It was because of what she did with the David Bowie song Man Who Sold The World. She completely ruined it.
Now there's a man I would love to have been what a life he had although it was quite short.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 03:26 PM

Just for a karaoke session, I'm Morrissey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJRN...amrhubarbcream

PS ... can anyone tell me how to post youtube videos when they have these long urls.
Chillie6
Bristol UK
Chillie6 is male  Chillie6 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Just for a karaoke session, I'm Morrissey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJRN...amrhubarbcream

PS ... can anyone tell me how to post youtube videos when they have these long urls.
Hi d00d it’s difficult to explain or it is for me lol
But under Announcements there is a sticky on how to upload you tube videos. Hope that helps
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Chillie6 ->
Hi d00d it’s difficult to explain or it is for me lol
But under Announcements there is a sticky on how to upload you tube videos. Hope that helps

I can do it normally, but not always.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2021, 09:22 PM

Chillies6 says follow announcements which solved it for me... but this is my version..best sit down now...
Copy and Paste your choice...paste in the moutain box or paste direct on page to me is easier..take out all except the middle..you.tube and [ ] all them...click
note that carefully....now you can stand if you need to....good luck.p.s..if you go for the mountain version likely need to delete the [IMG]'s also.....
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK

13-06-2021, 06:24 AM

vinylman65
east coast-u.s.a.
vinylman65 is male  vinylman65 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2021, 05:38 PM

Although I wouldn't want to be him, but I'd love to have the songwriting skill of-Smokey.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top