Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

20-07-2021, 02:19 PM

Re: Any one draw

Originally Posted by Chillie6 ->
Any body do any drawing?

Came across some drawings I had done a few years back. Haven’t done any drawing for a while. Think I may start again when I have time
Excellent drawings, Chillie! I look forward to seeing more. You should create an art album on your profile.

I've just uploaded a couple of pieces to my OFF profile. The paintings were done with an airbrush on the side of a truck. Quiz: does anybody know what that 'gash' is in the koala's chest? No googling for the answer now - I want original answers!

Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 02:46 PM

They are amazing how did you do them ?
I know nothing of air brushing do do you do an a outline first ?
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 03:24 PM

[QUOTE=UkGameCoder;2131967]Excellent drawings, Chillie! I look forward to seeing more. You should create an art album on your profile.

I've just uploaded a couple of pieces to my OFF profile. The paintings were done with an airbrush on the side of a truck. Quiz: does anybody know what that 'gash' is in the koala's chest? No googling for the answer now - I want original answers!

I was just this minute looking at your Art Work..and thinking my Sister is an artist and dabbles in all kinds of styles materials and weird and wonderful stuff..She is one year older than myself..mmm just thinking....
love all have seen 'artwork wise' so far...some very talented people...

My late father during his last few years,whilst sick, he took up painting by numbers within weeks he was painting for himself, here are two of his early ones'

UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

20-07-2021, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
They are amazing how did you do them ?
I know nothing of air brushing do do you do an a outline first ?
Thank you, Muddy. That means a lot coming from someone of your calibre!

Yes, bare minimum line drawing for cutting stencils. Larger paintings can be done freehand.

I've written some info on the tools, media and techniques I used in the album on my profile. There's a nude in there too, so if you want me to remove it before you look, then just give me a shout.

If you ever feel like trying airbrush painting, then give me a shout, and I'll write you out a shopping list which will give you a basic professional setup that won't break the bank. An artist with your skill and talent would have no problems.
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

20-07-2021, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
My late father during his last few years,whilst sick, he took up painting by numbers within weeks he was painting for himself, here are two of his early ones'
Really lovely paintings, Dianne. Your Dad was obviously very talented.

I remember as a child doing a few paintings by numbers. I can fully appreciate how your Dad felt. After a while, it does get a bit boring following someone else's procedure, and it doesn't take long before you start being more creative.
Chillie6
Bristol UK
Chillie6 is male  Chillie6 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by UkGameCoder ->
Excellent drawings, Chillie! I look forward to seeing more. You should create an art album on your profile.

Thanks UKGameCoder.
Will add them to my profile. Need to reduce the file size first.
Liking your work to.
Chillie6
Bristol UK
Chillie6 is male  Chillie6 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 05:25 PM

[QUOTE=DianneWoollie;2132035]
Originally Posted by UkGameCoder ->

I was just this minute looking at your Art Work..and thinking my Sister is an artist and dabbles in all kinds of styles materials and weird and wonderful stuff..She is one year older than myself..mmm just thinking....
love all have seen 'artwork wise' so far...some very talented people...

Di, Your dad had a talent having gone from painting by numbers to that standard shows it. Thanks for sharing
Chillie6
Bristol UK

20-07-2021, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
That’s very good work. Is the colour from pencil crayons?
Yes I draw and paint, and also do pen & ink snd pyrography.

Oh! I didn’t realize you painted that. How very clever. I love it
Hi Bratti thanks for the comment.
The first drawing is pen and ink highlighting the negative space.
The second is coloured pencil
The third and fourth are watercolour and pen

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top