Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 01:07 AM

Re: Dinner/Tea for one

Well look at you.
That looks fabulous.
I’m not single but eat like I am
My husband and I eat so differently that I usually cook for myself and quite enjoy spoiling myself. I see you do also.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Me too Percy
And me!
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Mmmm looks nice.

Personally I hate cooking for one. I either bulk produce stuff and freeze it to have with rice or pasta later or I eat out

My objection is the 25 minutes to prepare it, two minutes to eat it, 10 minutes to wash up afterwards. Funny thing is just cooking for one other person makes all the difference.

The only thing that has made me slightly revise my thinking is my recently purchased air fryer. That is so convenient and easy to wash up, it has replaced my BBQ as my go to cooker.
Thank Bruce.

I meant dinner for one as it was just me. My young adult son lives with me and he made short work of it but he is pretty much on his own schedule. So we hardly ever share meals.

My air fryer is my absolute best kitchen appliance!
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2021, 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Well look at you.
That looks fabulous.
I’m not single but eat like I am
My husband and I eat so differently that I usually cook for myself and quite enjoy spoiling myself. I see you do also.
Hey Bratti, thank you! my son made short work of the other portion

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top