Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2014, 10:03 PM

Mainly For The Men

Its so easy for a woman to dress like a man & walk down the street & nobody thinks anything of it.

Would you dress up as a woman & walk down the street or go shopping, purse & all?
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2014, 10:08 PM

Re: Mainly For The Men

I saw a man a couple of days ago dressed as a woman, he was too tall and gangly and couldn't walk like a woman and so attention was drawn to him, he wore a cheap long blonde wig and was with a small boy. I thought perhaps he may have been his dad and I have to say it was an unusual sight.
Many women who dress as men can look just like them by cutting their hair short, not wearing makeup and having the confidence to do what feels right for them
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2014, 10:25 PM

Now there's a funny thing AC, I was just thinking today why so many men like to dress as women these days, is it to do with the open society we now live in or are they just doing it for a lark?
No I would never dress as a woman under any circumstances, as I'm always saying I'm old fashioned in many ways and as far as I'm concerned frocks are for women and girls.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2014, 10:26 PM

but women wear the pants in many relationships
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2014, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
but women wear the pants in many relationships
That is true Honey, in fact I would go as far as to say in most relationships.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire

08-08-2014, 10:52 PM

I'd have to agree and some men wouldn't have it any other way
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2014, 11:03 PM

I look after all the money matters but its my husband who earns it, lol. It was the same wth my mom & dad. My husband can't be bothered & trusts me but it's not like there's a lot of figuring when it's mainly food & bills, lol.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire

08-08-2014, 11:14 PM

I've always taken care of the finances in past relationships, just as well as we'd have been bankrupt if I left it to them to balance the books
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2014, 12:06 AM

I've been the major breadwinner for over 20 years in that I've earned more than husband. I also handle the money. It has it's pros and cons. It's nice to be the main decision maker.. however, if you make the wrong decision, you are the one who gets the blame.. A double edged sword to be sure..

PS... I don't even own a dress or skirt anymore. I've been thinking about getting a few.. It would be a nice change.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario

09-08-2014, 12:46 AM

I remember back in my Graphic Design college, I decided to wear a dress to school instead of my usual jeans & I was complimented so much, I quit wearing dresses to school after thatWeird, or what?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top