Join for free
Page 7 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 01:00 PM

Re: What a bastard.

I think Gummyballs wants you to translate it into Aussie for him Swims.....
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
that was all very confusing as usual! can you re-state it in clearer thoughts?? - otherwise you'll mislead the reader!
Hi

Yep. any man who would harm a child, his own or someone elses is absolute scum and should be dealt with accordingly.

I have exactly the same view of Rapists and Paedophiles.

They have no place in Society at all.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 04:14 PM

if you go back to the very start of this thread and read all comments you will find an underlying racial slur about this case - the clear implication or suggestion IS - this crime is hateful and horrid and is often being practiced by people of a certain race. Go back and read it!

either talk about the crime of acid throwing or racial behavior patterns - don't mix them up it leaves you in a weak debating position and easy to criticize!

this thread is racist and there are those here who shout 'racism' when Netanyahu is criticized but who are now practicing racism here.
And hasn't this always been the Liberals way of shutting down debate about race and it's effects.

Let's get one thing straight.Over the years we have had our own share of British heinous madmen. (White and Black) committing unbelievably terrible acts against children.
But, NEVER have I ever heard of a British father deliberately squirting Acid in their little child's face to disfigure him as an act of revenge simply because his wife left him due to her wish to follow Western ways.

Now please inform me, knowing these facts, how can one not involve race, religious belief and the fact that this was a man not born in this country, committing such a heinous crime in a British supermarket on a British Street, and his wife not wishing to follow their religion and way of life?

It may inconvenience your liberal views but the fact that nationality, country, belief, all are relevant in this case. No-one can stop you believing it is racist, but that is your problem. In my opinion, the race-card has been used far too often to shut down debate with cries of Racism to make contributors feel guilty. The discussion automatically descends into defending one's view. Why should they when racism is in no way present. It's more times just some posters wanting the glory for pointing something out that doesn't exist, into something they personally feel, does.

Tough! Free speech is still strong here in the UK. and speak out we will continue to do. especially over such heinous crimes such as this one, committed by an asylum seeker that we welcomed into our country.

We know it is not racist to discuss it.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 04:19 PM

that's better we are both intelligent and well meaning persons -and we are talking about men in particularly who do this to children NOT muslims who do it to children - there is a difference and without the muslim label I share your views unlike like the cretin fender!
Like I care what you think.
Get back on the Fosters dingbat.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

09-03-2019, 04:27 PM

@Shroppy - well said btw.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I said, they had committed the same crime
not that their victims were the same age

And no, unfortunately it's not unique
Take peadophile gangs for starters
Do pedophile gangs throw acid in the faces of three year olds ?
Their own three year old ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
And hasn't this always been the Liberals way of shutting down debate about race and it's effects.

Let's get one thing straight.Over the years we have had our own share of British heinous madmen. (White and Black) committing unbelievably terrible acts against children.
But, NEVER have I ever heard of a British father deliberately squirting Acid in their little child's face to disfigure him as an act of revenge simply because his wife left him due to her wish to follow Western ways.

Now please inform me, knowing these facts, how can one not involve race, religious belief and the fact that this was a man not born in this country, committing such a heinous crime in a British supermarket on a British Street, and his wife not wishing to follow their religion and way of life?

It may inconvenience your liberal views but the fact that nationality, country, belief, all are relevant in this case. No-one can stop you believing it is racist, but that is your problem. In my opinion, the race-card has been used far too often to shut down debate with cries of Racism to make contributors feel guilty. The discussion automatically descends into defending one's view. Why should they when racism is in no way present. It's more times just some posters wanting the glory for pointing something out that doesn't exist, into something they personally feel, does.

Tough! Free speech is still strong here in the UK. and speak out we will continue to do. especially over such heinous crimes such as this one, committed by an asylum seeker that we welcomed into our country.

We know it is not racist to discuss it.
Good post .
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 10:47 PM

Good news

Plotter behind acid attack on child is brutally beaten by inmates
https://mol.im/a/6789417

Jabar Paktia has been attacked by fellow inmates while he has been in prison
The 42-year-old from Wolverhampton faces 12-years in jail for his part in the plot
Three-year-old boy sprayed with acid by his father's friend to help stop divorce
A man who plotted an acid attack against a three-year-old boy has been battered by inmates on three occasions since he was jailed.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2019, 10:52 PM

Boo hoo, what a shame.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-03-2019, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
Good news

Plotter behind acid attack on child is brutally beaten by inmates
https://mol.im/a/6789417

Jabar Paktia has been attacked by fellow inmates while he has been in prison
The 42-year-old from Wolverhampton faces 12-years in jail for his part in the plot
Three-year-old boy sprayed with acid by his father's friend to help stop divorce
A man who plotted an acid attack against a three-year-old boy has been battered by inmates on three occasions since he was jailed.
Even the do-gooders can't prevent this sort of thing, fortunately.

Page 7 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top