Join for free
Reply
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
AnnieS's Avatar
AnnieS
Chatterbox
AnnieS is offline
United Kingdom
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 15,304
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
16-11-2020, 09:47 PM
31

Re: Trump law firm withdraws from Pennsylvania case challenging election

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Not really. Barack Hussein took more than long enough for his long form birth certificate to be forged a dozen times over when he could have produced the real thing in a matter of minutes - if he had it.
Not really? Didn't he win against the same opponent twice? If he didn't contest the first time why not the second when it was a closer vote? I mean what's different this time round?
Reply With Quote
AnnieS's Avatar
AnnieS
Chatterbox
AnnieS is offline
United Kingdom
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 15,304
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
16-11-2020, 09:48 PM
32

Re: Trump law firm withdraws from Pennsylvania case challenging election

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
I will not post the photos because they are at best distasteful.
But here, look for yourself at some examples of protests:
Alarm bells tell me not to click on that random link.... If you don't want to post "distasteful" photos here why post a link to them? Just say what's on your mind instead.
Reply With Quote
Zaphod's Avatar
Zaphod
Senior Member
Zaphod is offline
Lincs UK
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 1,124
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
17-11-2020, 09:40 AM
33

Re: Trump law firm withdraws from Pennsylvania case challenging election

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Alarm bells tell me not to click on that random link.... If you don't want to post "distasteful" photos here why post a link to them? Just say what's on your mind instead.


Okay, that's easy enough: you're wrong.

If you can't see any objections to Obama being elected or re-elected it can only be because you don't want to look.
But we have spoken before about your somewhat blinkered approach, so we already know you are determined to stick with your own opinions and ignore other opinions wherever possible.

FYI, Wiki has a list of protests under the Obama administration too.
Is Wiki another one of your suspicious links?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protes...ma#cite_note-1
Reply With Quote
Omah's Avatar
Omah
Chatterbox
Omah is online now
Ballasalla, UK
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 7,988
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
17-11-2020, 09:54 AM
34

Re: Trump law firm withdraws from Pennsylvania case challenging election

2nd Trump lawyer asks to pull out of case challenging Pennsylvania election

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/2nd-...ry?id=74244435

A second lawyer who was helping lead President Donald Trump's effort to contest the outcome of the 2020 election has asked to step aside, according to a new federal court filing.

Republican attorney Linda A. Kerns submitted papers with the U.S. District Court Monday saying she had "reached a mutual agreement that Plaintiffs will be best served" if she withdrew.

She was joined in the motion by two other attorneys -- colleagues who only recently signed on to the case with her.
Kerns is a veteran of election law battles in Pennsylvania and has written publicly about her desire to see voter ID laws passed to prevent election fraud.

She had served as the primary attorney on the central Trump campaign lawsuit in Pennsylvania challenging the election's outcome. It is not clear why she has asked to step aside.
The "case" is coming apart at the seams .....
Reply With Quote
AnnieS's Avatar
AnnieS
Chatterbox
AnnieS is offline
United Kingdom
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 15,304
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
17-11-2020, 10:18 AM
35

Re: Trump law firm withdraws from Pennsylvania case challenging election

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
[/B]
Okay, that's easy enough: you're wrong.

If you can't see any objections to Obama being elected or re-elected it can only be because you don't want to look.
But we have spoken before about your somewhat blinkered approach, so we already know you are determined to stick with your own opinions and ignore other opinions wherever possible.

FYI, Wiki has a list of protests under the Obama administration too.
Is Wiki another one of your suspicious links?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protes...ma#cite_note-1
But your opinion isn't relevant to my question. There were no legal challenges to the Obama results as far as I am aware. By fuss I meant the incumbent refusing to concede and the opposition launching legal challenges because they do not like the result and suspect foul play. Surely not liking the result is the case in every US election for some and in every election there are unhappy voters? What is different this time?
Reply With Quote
Zaphod's Avatar
Zaphod
Senior Member
Zaphod is offline
Lincs UK
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 1,124
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
17-11-2020, 10:40 AM
36

Re: Trump law firm withdraws from Pennsylvania case challenging election

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
But your opinion isn't relevant to my question. There were no legal challenges to the Obama results as far as I am aware. By fuss I meant the incumbent refusing to concede and the opposition launching legal challenges because they do not like the result and suspect foul play. Surely not liking the result is the case in every US election for some and in every election there are unhappy voters? What is different this time?
Oh here we go again.
People see what you put you know & moving goalposts won't alter that.

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I don't recall any protests or nonsense when he was elected. What's the difference this year??
Well now I have supplied evidence of protest prior to Obama's election.
Evidence, not opinion.
Please understand the difference.

Note that you do not mention "legal challenge" and if you really do in fact mean something different to that which you actually post perhaps you should be more careful before pressing the "Submit Reply" button.
Reply With Quote
AnnieS's Avatar
AnnieS
Chatterbox
AnnieS is offline
United Kingdom
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 15,304
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
17-11-2020, 10:55 AM
37

Re: Trump law firm withdraws from Pennsylvania case challenging election

Woolly and irrelevant response (as usual!)
Reply With Quote
Zaphod's Avatar
Zaphod
Senior Member
Zaphod is offline
Lincs UK
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 1,124
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
17-11-2020, 10:58 AM
38

Re: Trump law firm withdraws from Pennsylvania case challenging election

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Woolly and irrelevant response (as usual!)
Yes it is, why do you do that?


At least my responses contain facts backed up with evidence.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

Thread Tools


© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top

Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.