Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2018, 06:24 PM

Re: Just over 66 days,until Christmas.

I don't like Christmas at all and don't really celebrate it. I do the bare minimum as far as presents is concerned and if I can get away with giving cash or vouchers then that's what I do.

I use the time to catch up with things I don't normally have time to do (I was decorating last year) and I also watch a lot of stuff I have recorded as Christmas TV is usually dire.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2018, 06:40 PM

i Imay not be around by Christmas, if i am i will endeavor to make someone less fortunate have a better one.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2018, 06:49 PM

Hi

On my own.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2018, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Hi pauline...this Christmas will be my very, first ever alone. My hubby is in a LTCF now...and I have never lived by myself before, but am finally enjoying my new apartment with my pets...

I love Christmas and plan to put up a real tree around the middle of November...

Last year I spent Christmas Eve with hubby, at our son's home and stayed over night... Then had dinner on Christmas Day with my hubby, daughter and granddaughter... Hubby will come with me, wherever I go this year...
Sounds wonderful Filly. Won't you go to the farm maybe?
I will be alone for Christmas this year. I will enjoy the peace and quiet. I am not going to put up a tree this year, I donated my big white and silver tree to a place where I knew the seniors would love it. All sparkly and flashing lights.....no migraine for me this year, hahaha.

Oh, those flashing lights, terrible !

Funny, how quickly Christmas seems to come as soon as the schools are back and fall is upon us...then just like it is almost overnight and Christmas is here.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2018, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Sounds wonderful Filly. Won't you go to the farm maybe?
I will be alone for Christmas this year. I will enjoy the peace and quiet. I am not going to put up a tree this year, I donated my big white and silver tree to a place where I knew the seniors would love it. All sparkly and flashing lights.....no migraine for me this year, hahaha.

Oh, those flashing lights, terrible !

Funny, how quickly Christmas seems to come as soon as the schools are back and fall is upon us...then just like it is almost overnight and Christmas is here.

Hi Blue...I am not sure where we're going and when this Christmas...it hasn't fallen into place yet.

I also got rid of my beautiful big artificial tree covered in lights and sparkle because I like real trees better. It was only at the curb for a few minutes when someone came along and put it in their car...

Oh you're so right...once the kids are back in school, the countdown to Christmastime begins...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top