Join for free
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 07:31 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

I got a good laugh at the video Solo.

Anyone remember the ‘Mediation’ craze back in the 60’s, everyone that was anyone swore by it, clears out the mind, refreshes the soul, and strengthens the character. The Beatles shelled out a fortune to that old hairy fella from India, forget his name now, a chancer if ever I saw one, as they say, a fool and his money are easily parted.
Nothing like a few scoops of poteen for clearing out the mind, indeed it can leave it totally blank for several days.

Ah I found him, Maharishi Mahesh, smug looking old chap ain’t he, I wonder what happened to him, probably went through the roof too.

Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 08:14 PM

I might have been meditating in my pram. x

Silver wings
Shining in the sunlight
Roaring engines
Headed somewhere in flight
They're taking you away
And leaving me lonely
Silver wings
Slowly fading out of sight
Don't leave me, I cried
Don't take that airplane ride
But you locked me out of your mind
And left me standing here behind
Silver wings
Shining in the sunlight
Roaring engines
They're taking you away
And leaving me lonely
Silver wings
Silver wings
Shining in the sunlight
Roaring engines
They're taking you away
And leaving me lonely
Silver wings
Songwriters: Merle Haggard
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 10:39 PM

gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
there's nothing like a sliver ball hanging between ya legs and fueled with gasolene that brings you nearer to god!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I got a good laugh at the video Solo.

Anyone remember the ‘Mediation’ craze back in the 60’s, everyone that was anyone swore by it, clears out the mind, refreshes the soul, and strengthens the character. The Beatles shelled out a fortune to that old hairy fella from India, forget his name now, a chancer if ever I saw one, as they say, a fool and his money are easily parted.
Nothing like a few scoops of poteen for clearing out the mind, indeed it can leave it totally blank for several days.

Ah I found him, Maharishi Mahesh, smug looking old chap ain’t he, I wonder what happened to him, probably went through the roof too.

I once used to meditate on a water bed - oh what a sinkin feeling - I get that sinkiin feeling - bring back that sinkin feelin for me woh o' woh?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
I once used to meditate on a water bed - oh what a sinkin feeling - I get that sinkiin feeling - bring back that sinkin feelin for me woh o' woh?
The mind boggles Gummy.
Did you get the ripple effect,?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

09-11-2018, 12:32 AM

Good Night Possums. X
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2018, 08:52 AM

Gummy and Sweetie.

gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

09-11-2018, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Gummy and Sweetie.

that was a bit prudent for you spittie - but I did get the accent - sweet! top end country heh?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

09-11-2018, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
that was a bit prudent for you spittie - but I did get the accent - sweet! top end country heh?
Gummy a Brummie???
I will find one. X

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top