Join for free
Page 7 of 10 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 12:15 PM

Re: Massive seagulls

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Yet you think it is ok that you gave animals laxitives....which do cause them suffering?
There is the world of difference between possibly causing a dog, cat, or bird a bit of bellyache and the squits than subjecting them to the horrors of being hunted by a pack of hounds before being killed in a horrible way. And it is a horrible death that they suffer.

Never mind then being torn apart. When that happens they are usually dead.

Or shooting a wild bird only seldom for it to be killed outright and having to have its neck wrung to end it's life.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Around here people put out scraps in their gardens for the gulls and they are a damn nuisance crapping all over our windows and patio.
You don't know you're alive. We have pelicans that perch on lamp posts, if you drive below at the wrong time it is like a horse with diarrhea shitting all over your windscreen.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
LOL!

Being "crapped" was a thing that was far from unusual when I was a teenager. Senokots were the thing of choice because it's easy to carry and is tasteless in hot chocolate. I was "got" on a couple of occasions and soon after saw the funny side.

Ex-lax chocolate was another favourite. Again added to a mug of hot chocolate. Not as fast acting as Senokots though.

Cats were another target for some.

Shaved, some sorta poodle style, some skinhead style, some modified with hair dye.
Not my thing though.

But you find it amusing.

This is rapidly becoming one of the most disgusting threads I have ever read on here!

Respect for life doesn't mean not having a bit of fun with things as long as there's no obvious cruelty.
Yes - it does. How can you condone feeding birds/dogs with laxatives and say no cruelty was involved. Of course it was!

I don't even approve of fishing as a sport.
Rank hypocrisy hand in hand with puerile humour!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 01:16 PM

Silver Tabby replied to Artful Todger's post about giving the Gulls laxatives:

"How would you like it if someone stuffed your food/drink with laxatives or any other drugs and laughed at the results? "

I would go one step further Tabs, and give the ones who think it funny, Animal laxatives, the reverse of what they did with human ones for animals.
Then when they are caught short whilst out somewhere, film them.

They might see how unfunny their behaviour was then.

The ones who feeds dogs laxatives, would get a double dose in return.
Now that, I'd quite like to see.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 01:55 PM

One swooped down and nicked the chocolate flake from my ice cream cornet once.
The audacity and cheek of it, to do such a thing!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
One swooped down and nicked the chocolate flake from my ice cream cornet once.
The audacity and cheek of it, to do such a thing!

That was me.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 02:18 PM

Gulls do serve a very good purpose especially where people nosh on the hoof or where cooked food joints dump scraps open to the air.

Gulls scavenge and eat stuff that would otherwise attract rats.

In fact given half a chance big varieties of gulls will quite happily catch and eat the rats that do emerge.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 03:10 PM

Gulls do serve a very good purpose especially where people nosh on the hoof or where cooked food joints dump scraps open to the air.

Gulls scavenge and eat stuff that would otherwise attract rats.

In fact given half a chance big varieties of gulls will quite happily catch and eat the rats that do emerge.
I think most of us already know that!

It puts them several rungs higher up the ladder of intelligence than those who are cruel to them for fun!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Silver Tabby replied to Artful Todger's post about giving the Gulls laxatives:

"How would you like it if someone stuffed your food/drink with laxatives or any other drugs and laughed at the results? "

I would go one step further Tabs, and give the ones who think it funny, Animal laxatives, the reverse of what they did with human ones for animals.
Then when they are caught short whilst out somewhere, film them.

They might see how unfunny their behaviour was then.

The ones who feeds dogs laxatives, would get a double dose in return.
Now that, I'd quite like to see.
Exactly.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2019, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
What a thoroughly nasty, irresponsible and cruel thing to do. I hope those teenagers were arrested and heavily fined.
Yes, it was a horrible video, a cruel & hateful thing to do & I hope they were punished for it.

Page 7 of 10 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top