Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 04:18 PM

What a difference a day makes.

Hi

Sat inside, lights on, rain hammering down.

What a difference.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 04:21 PM

Re: What a difference a day makes.

It has been raining here also,but we have had intervals of sunshine ,I must say,I didn't notice any "hammers"! ...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 04:41 PM

Sat on a sunny beach yesterday, sat indoors wearing a warm fleece today with the rain hammering on the windows...

What a difference a day makes!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 05:34 PM

It's still amazing weather here. It's never dull in 'Ull!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 05:42 PM

Today has been alternating between grey clouds, the occasional spot of rain, and bits of blue sky. Oh and a bit of a wind. Not cold though. Just dodgy looking...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 06:07 PM

I was glad to see the rain today last night we had a sand storm which covered the cars and every surface including the lawn with a layer of sand ...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-48037362

We had an hour of heavy rain earlier which washed the sand away.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 07:05 PM

In the last three days we have had:

Winter
Summer
Spring

All we need today is for the leaves to change color and we will have made our way through the seasons in less than a week.

One can determine the day's weather by looking at what I am wearing, and then determining with a high degree of confidence that the temperatures will be the opposite.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 07:09 PM

It only rained here this morning.
Although it is looking iffy out of my window now.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 07:10 PM

Swimmy, l wish you hadn’t put that title up, as every time l see it l start singing, ‘What a difference a day makes, twenty four hours.......

We have had sun, rain and wind here today and now my lawns are covered in pink blossom off the cherry trees.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Swimmy, l wish you hadn’t put that title up, as every time l see it l start singing, ‘What a difference a day makes, twenty four hours.......

We have had sun, rain and wind here today and now my lawns are covered in pink blossom off the cherry trees.
Hi

At least you are singing Art.

We had thunder and although the downpours have stopped now water is still pooled on the roads.

I have the gas fire on.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top