Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
toners
Cheshire
toners is male  toners has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 08:17 PM

Re: Troll Alert !!

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Just for a second I thought that was......
Yes I did as well.....
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
No - I am not that clever. They are made from Norwegian Granite - a friend brought them back for me. As far as I can tell - they are all male - but you never know with Trolls!
They look as if they are made from clay from your photo ST. I am told trolls are hermaphrodites, so be warned about the reproduction bit. Mind you, they do sell for quite a bit if you can bring yourself to let the offspring go to someone else. Make sure you read the care instructions carefully and I am sure you'll be able to cope.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 08:29 PM

Love 'em ST...I think I know who that one with the chip on His shoulder is....or was
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Love 'em ST...I think I know who that one with the chip on His shoulder is....or was
Was
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
They look as if they are made from clay from your photo ST. I am told trolls are hermaphrodites, so be warned about the reproduction bit. Mind you, they do sell for quite a bit if you can bring yourself to let the offspring go to someone else. Make sure you read the care instructions carefully and I am sure you'll be able to cope.
They actually sparkle in the light, Aerolor, try this photo:-

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Was
I couldn't possibly comment! They are fun aren't they?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Visitors from Norway.

I reckon I could put names to each of those trolls...

... but perhaps I shouldn't!
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 09:01 PM

Best not JBR - silence is golden.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 11:12 PM

I think I may have a relation of your Trolls, Tabs.

Parked himself in my fireplace, and picks his nose all day.

He's been there for ages, and doesn't cause much bother, so I don't mind.

I will see if I can get a decent photo of him in the next few days, and perhaps you can show his mug shot to your Troll family, see if anybody recognises him.

Aha, here's one just like him, maybe it's his long lost twin. :

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 11:18 PM

By the way Tabs, There is a 'Wanted' poster up in our post office for this cat. It has been eating small gnomes, and somebody managed to get this proof of him in action.

Hope it's not one of yours, because there's a price on his head.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top