Join for free
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2012, 06:37 PM

Funny church signs

"Read the Bible - it will scare the hell out of you..." and more.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2012, 09:53 PM

Re: Funny church signs

The bible is a very scary book, you got bodies rising from the dead, torture, demons etc. The thing that amazed me in the link was the amount of different churchs there are, must be a great business to be in, everyone seems to be at it over there.
I did get a good laugh though. Number 10 states. "I kissed a girl and I liked it then I went to hell", does that mean he married her?
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2012, 11:28 PM

Re: Funny church signs

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
Number 10 states. "I kissed a girl and I liked it then I went to hell", does that mean he married her?
I think it's a reference to a song popular here a couple of summers ago. It was sung by Katy Perry and is clearly a girl-on-girl kiss.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top