Join for free
Page 8 of 11 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2013, 10:31 AM

Re: A Poem-"The Over 50's Forum"

keep em coming you lot who can,
and those who cannot too
cos if nothing else, you'll see,
BS'll feel really blue.
I have to go now and take Bailey out
cos he really needs a poo
and I'll meet some others out with their dogs
and have a good natter too.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2013, 01:01 PM

Just had my dinner
With knife and fork a clatter,
It may make me fat
But it doesn't really matter.
I should walk the dogs now
But my interest is waning,
Because I had a look outside
And discovered it was raining..
billsteamshovel
Rural Australia
billsteamshovel is male 

16-10-2013, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
So you feel you have more rights over what can be written than anyone else you may start a thread but you don't own it.

You shouted down two forum members for no reason and did it in a very rude and ill-mannered way. Had you approached it differently, you may well have gotten a different response from me.

There is no hierachy (not that I've noticed anyway) and when it comes to mediocrity, don't your own unremitting rants about Muslims fall into that bracket?
And Yourself!
billsteamshovel
Rural Australia
billsteamshovel is male 

16-10-2013, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Quote Billy ...[IMG]It's pretty typical when you are a pretty new member of any forum to be looked down upon,thats life,a fact of forum life,but I have every right to say what i like here,to post or start threads and make up basic rules for that thread,that is my right,if Admin do not like what i say then they can tell me,not you or any other busybody with a boring life,Admin moderate here not you,they make the posting rules, not members whose existence here in the hierachy,or the pecking order is based on mediocrity! Last edited by billsteamshovel; Today at 04:51 AM.[/IMG]

That is utter nonsense Billy - you have had a very good welcome here, as everyone. You have an aggressive nature and thats gonna irk some people, especially me. Its obvious when you mention someone on 'another' thread - then bring it onto 'this' thread.
Anyone can post on 'this' thread, there are 'no rules'
You had a thread here "For Women Only", they are rules? or am i reading that wrong?
You don't like the rules to a thread i start then don't post in it,there are thousands of other threads you can go off topic in?
Go to one of them,show your ignorance and I will show contempt in return,every time.
billsteamshovel
Rural Australia
billsteamshovel is male 

16-10-2013, 03:03 PM

So you feel you have more rights over what can be written than anyone else you may start a thread but you don't own it.

You shouted down two forum members for no reason and did it in a very rude and ill-mannered way. Had you approached it differently, you may well have gotten a different response from me.

There is no hierachy (not that I've noticed anyway) and when it comes to mediocrity, don't your own unremitting rants about Muslims fall into that bracket?
Why cant I mention Muslims?
Do Muslims scare you,worried about being called an Islamaphobe are you,I'm not,I dont remember mentioning Muslims in this thread,not yet anyway,can't find a word that rhymes with taqiyya,rort the system,bludge on Christians,no i cant find words that rhyme with anything Muslim so I havent mentioned Muslim in this thread,not relevant,not to me but it seems it is to you,or why mention Muslim in the first place.
You should really get a life you know,must be boring having to get your jollies off others talents?

Go back to sleep,you are jibbering again,are you and Julie 62 related? are you sure?
billsteamshovel
Rural Australia
billsteamshovel is male 

16-10-2013, 03:11 PM

Dont understand the logic Barry - why has the thread changed, people can write 8 lines, or 4 lines. Its a poetry thread, if a couple made an error initially, there is absolutely no need to have a rant about it.
Everything would have ended on a much better note.
You wouldent understand any logic,but you understand Corrie or Days of Our Dreary Lives,maybe Neighbours too,its so easy to work people out,you know the old saying,show me a mans friends and i will tell you that mans character,the only post here that shows any intelligence is Plantman! Thanks Plantman,you are spot on with your reasoning too,I thought like you that the instructions were very simple,I just did not expect so many self centred egotistical people to post,suprised me a bit that ,how bloody selfish of them!
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2013, 03:18 PM

complete waste of time!!!!!!!!! what could have been good and fun ruined!!!!!
billsteamshovel
Rural Australia
billsteamshovel is male 

16-10-2013, 03:19 PM

Precisely Pats - there would have been apologies made and corrections made to future posts. I won't be ranted at, nor insulted, by anyone. Had Billy had the courtesy to send a PM outlining what he wanted to say instead of castigating on the thread, none of those comments would have appeared anyway; odd, because that's what he asked Azz to do instead of Azz remonstrating with him on the forum - as I've said, one rule for Billy and another for others.
Why the hell should i send out a PM to a fool like Neddy Seagoon? Just why would i waste my time typing a PM? For what,Neddy Seagoon knew exactly what he was doing,it was not by accident or chance or ignorance that he decided to post two A4 pages of irrelevant crap into a thread,why would anyone go so far off topic unless to cause a problem?
Hes not brain dead,he wrote a good 8 line verse,his job was done, but he then decided to totally screw the thread??
Why?
billsteamshovel
Rural Australia
billsteamshovel is male 

16-10-2013, 03:22 PM

How very true RJ ......
You woulden't know the truth if you fell over it?
billsteamshovel
Rural Australia
billsteamshovel is male 

16-10-2013, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by hazel ->
complete waste of time!!!!!!!!! what could have been good and fun ruined!!!!!
Not by me!

Page 8 of 11 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top