Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2013, 10:38 AM

I Am Not Forgetful

Three ladies were discussing the travails of getting older. One said, "Sometimes I catch myself with a jar of mayonnaise in my hand, while standing in front of the refrigerator, and I can't remember whether I need to put it away, or start making a sandwich."

The second lady chimed in with, "Yes, sometimes I find myself on the landing of the stairs and can't remember whether I was on my way up or on my way down."

The third one responded, " Well, ladies, I'm glad I don't have that problem. Knock on wood," as she rapped her knuckles on the table, and then said, "That must be the door, I'll get it!"
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2013, 12:48 PM

Re: I Am Not Forgetful

FAB !!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2013, 07:02 PM

Who has been watching me!Thats me to a tee.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2013, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->

FAB !!
It's so daft it's hilarious isn't it
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

15-10-2013, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Who has been watching me!Thats me to a tee.
Oops, don't read the post above this one annie

You'll have to regale us with some of your antics
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2013, 07:31 PM

oh sorry, I know I do go on a bit, my reports at school said Alison should try harder and talk less.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

16-10-2013, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
oh sorry, I know I do go on a bit, my reports at school said Alison should try harder and talk less.
Not at all, if we didn't 'go on', it wouldn't be much of a forum
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2013, 02:58 PM

My friend yesterday was regailing me with one of her stories which included my husbands name, she stopped in her tracks and was obviously struggling so I started humming Danny Boy, that's it she replied Richard. Hazel what are you laughing at?? this morning she rang and asked were we going out tomorrow or next week, told her it was tomorrow, next question.....?? where are we going, this was all discussed yesterday about 6 times, I told her again, after 1hr 09mins on the phone I said....right it's time you went now.... OK errr what did you ring me for??.....NO Joan you rang me.......Oh! did I why??.....
Never mind we're going at 12 I'll ring at 11 and come for you 5 mins later that'll give you 1 hr to get ready cos you'll have forgotten again by morning. Fortunately her and my sense of humour seem to have arrived back at the same time.She's 78 and has a sense of humour too.

Have to say I can be forgetful too

jokes a good one I'll tell Mary, err no...er what's her name. tomorrow.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

16-10-2013, 09:41 PM

It's a good job you see the funny side of it hazel

My mum can be much like that but I think she plays up to it a fair bit
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2013, 01:54 PM

Oh dear went to my Healthy Heart Club this morning and they said the Christmas tickets were on sale £5 I got my money out and off I went , only to be told I'd bought one last week, then said Hi Fred to a man I've known for donkey's years and another lady said Hazel that's Joe,when bingo started I'd set out my raffle ticket and pen, perhaps I'll keep quiet in future.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top