Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2020, 10:04 PM

Re: Ugly feet.

I think your feet are kind of cute LQs
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2020, 08:27 AM

Thanks for showing Queenie. Your feet are certainly different.
If you wanted to have nice painted toe I guess you could get some gel ones..
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2020, 09:14 AM

My work for the past 15 years has been feet . I trained in toe nail cutting then after two years trained in pedicures to make feet prettier.

I remember a lovely girl who hated her feet they were large size 8 . So I did her feet . I massaged and scrubbed and exfoliated, cut and shaped , creamed and painted her toe nails gold . What a difference to her feet they looked so pretty .

Have a pedicure it makes all the difference
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2020, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I did notice one thing Carol.

Your toe next to your big toe is longer than your big toe.
Mine are like that.

Mine too, both feet!
I also hate my feet and am pretty self conscious about them. I also have some thickened yellowing lumpy toe nails, some lifting off my toe and some I think are fungal. Have treated them but it didn't seem to make any difference. With nail polish on you don't see the discolouration, just the ridges and lumps
And I have a couple of hammer toes.
And I have awful cracked heels. I have cream the podiatrist reccommended which helps but it never goes away.
Worst thing about my horrible feet though is they are pretty much totally flat As a child I had to wear arch supports but it didn't make any difference. All my shoes and boots get mishapen because of this. If there was one thing I could change about my body it would be my feet. When I was growing up it would have been my curly hair which I was always teased about These days I can manage my hair but can't change my feet!
Thanks for sharing your photos ladies I don't think I am brave enough

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top