Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2020, 07:59 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning everyone, no frost here this morning which makes a change, but maybe not as much sun later today either.

Just heading off out with the dogs with no plans for later yet, although if it stays dry I may try a couple of hours in the garden getting my pea supports up and planting a few seeds.

Have a good Saturday folks.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2020, 08:46 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning Barry and all to follow. I ended up in hospital for the day yesterday on a drip all day because according to my last blood test a few days ago my kidneys had failed. I was subjected to further blood test and eurine tests and heart monitoring etc and have to go back into the renal unit next week.

Have a good day everyone and I trust you are all well. Stay warm and dry and above all keep safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2020, 10:07 AM

Good morning everyone dull here but it's supposed to be getting milder so I think I will give Chloe a tidy. That's the morning spent in the garage then.

I gave the garden a tidy yesterday and it is looking lovely with buds coming out and the tubs of Bellis in flower .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2020, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by Moyra ->
Good morning Barry and all to follow. I ended up in hospital for the day yesterday on a drip all day because according to my last blood test a few days ago my kidneys had failed. I was subjected to further blood test and eurine tests and heart monitoring etc and have to go back into the renal unit next week.

Have a good day everyone and I trust you are all well. Stay warm and dry and above all keep safe and well. God bless.
Hi Moyra I am so sorry to hear that and hope you are felling a bit better today xx
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2020, 10:16 AM

Good morning everybody.

Moyra so sorry to hear about your experience yesterday. I hope you are taking it easy today..

I had my 6 yr old grandson Josh overnight and he's been so good. Still fast asleep so I'm enjoying some morning peace.

After talking him home around lunchtime Tony & I have the weekly shop to do & then maybe find time for a short walk & call at the pub.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2020, 10:37 AM

Good morning all dry with bright spells and milder here.

Hoping to spend more time in the garden later.

Moyra .... so sorry to read you spent the day in hospital yesterday, I hope you’ll feel better soon.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2020, 10:44 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Chilly but no frost. The forecast is for a cloudy start with outbreaks of light rain. This afternoon becoming dry and breezy, bright spells developing. Feeling milder. Maximum temperature 12ºC.

Weekend so I am staying away from shops, far too busy, busy. Mundane household chores instead probably.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2020, 01:25 PM

Good Afternoon from Foxy's World.....

Just been down to Tesco's for the Saturday shop and everything is going on as usual. The only thing I noticed different were the small bottles of handwash lined up on the pharmacist's counter going for 75 pence each...Apart from that all the shelves were neatly stacked with everything under the sun except Ibuprofen......

I think there will always be something to eat in there despite any panic buying....
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2020, 05:33 PM

Hope you're feeling better today, Moyra.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top