Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2021, 08:43 PM

Re: Gutters and Cobblestones

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I believe suffering produces endurance which imo/ belief, builds character..I think I look at it differently Pixie....because of my belief.
Endurance / perseverance will never end for me.
Oh I'm all for perseverance, and I'm glad it is helping you grow into the person you wish to become. I just don't think it is connected to endurance...that is a whole other story altogether.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2021, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Oh I'm all for perseverance, and I'm glad it is helping you grow into the person you wish to become. I just don't think it is connected to endurance...that is a whole other story altogether.

Then we will have to agree to disagree.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2021, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Then we will have to agree to disagree.
And that is perfectly fine. ..I do find it interesting though, how our life journeys shape us and give us our opinions. A thread for the future maybe
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2021, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by pixie knuckles ->
and that is perfectly fine. ..i do find it interesting though, how our life journeys shape us and give us our opinions. A thread for the future maybe :d

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top