Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 05:44 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good Morning everyone.

Apparently the thunderstorms we should have had yesterday - and didn't - are due to arrive today!.

Nothing definite planned - just catching up with boring chores and finishing the proof-reading.

Have a fun day!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 06:33 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Hi

Good Morning All.

Forecast dry and sunny here today.

I have a delivery today, a new bed, so staying in.

Assembling it will be fun, the base lifts up on gas struts for storage underneath.

Have a good day all.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 07:05 AM

I'm still up, Thursday, having managed to get my days and nights mixed up when off visiting my mother.

I hope the weather hangs on, ST. We are due for some bands of wind and rain from a tropical storm that didn't quite make it to hurricane status.

Have fun with the bed, Swimfeeders. I have seen those types of beds on recreational vehicles, and think they are clever. Just don't store any dead bodies under there .

Happy tomorrow!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 07:08 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm at the doctors first thing for a knee problem - I fell on it a month ago & it's not right yet.

Later this morning it's my 'Smart hearts' class.

This afternoon Tony & I are doing the weekly shop and maybe have a walk round the woods.
The sun is shining here - it' a lovely day.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 07:27 AM

Good morning all, clear skies here too, looks like being a warm one...

Nothing much planned, just meeting up with some relatives at the pub for lunch later on and maybe the deckchair and a book this afternoon .

Enjoy your day everyone
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 07:51 AM

Good morning all.

Its spitting of rain here, sunny later on.

Ambulance turned up last night at my next door neighbours house at 1am, was there for 1hr. then went off.

Off out to visit friends today in Marsham, Norwich.

Have a nice day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 08:05 AM

Good morning all a bright and sunny day...

Our daughter came home last night after having another blood vessel cauterized. Hopefully that will be the last and she can now begin to build up her strength again.

Carol I hope the doctor will be able to sort your knee problem for you.

Swimmy Good luck with the bed assembly, I hope you have someone to help you with it as some beds are quite heavy.

Enjoy your day everyone
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 09:02 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Bright again today after overnight rain and it feels rather humid. Showers, heavy in places this afternoon. Maximum temperature of 25ºC.

Today it might just be another day when I don’t do very much! Not much has been done at all this week, but there you go!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 09:11 AM

Good morning everyone

Its lovely bright sunshine today in Yorkshire A bit breezy though....looks perfect for a walk

Out with pals to a restaurant later other than that no firm plans.

I hope your daughter is through the worst now Mags and your knee gets sorted Carol.

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 10:04 AM

Good morning all,

Cloudy, breezy and cool at the mo, had a bit of rain during the night too.

I have got to wait in for my computer man to come this morning. Hopefully he will fix my photo problems, so I can post again.
Then off out for GP appointment as soon as he's gone.

Enjoy your day folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top