Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2019, 11:16 AM

Re: What silly challenges do you set yourself?

My challenge to myself. Before listening to the BBC radio 2 pop master quiz, is to put down in a line 1-10, the number of questions, then draw straight lines to separate them, then I score the quiz. I do it most mornings & never get the lines even, but I will one day.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2019, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I was at the petrol station today filling up and doing that thing where you try to get the cost to the round £. So instead of £25.99 you want it to be exactly £26. Sad, eh? Mine was a penny over - so annoying!

Does anyone else do this? What silly pointless challenges do you set yourself? From missing the cracks in the pavement to lining up your peas on the plate, there must be something. Or are you too far too sensible for such nonsense (most people probably! )
I do that Annie
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2019, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
If after boiling the water and adding vinegar, just before cracking the eggs into it, you whizz the water up with a spoon that creates a kind of vortex which initially keeps the white of the egg from spreading out as much.
I poach mine as described but never tried the vortex. Brilliant! Can't wait to try it!
JJ50
United Kingdom
JJ50 is female 

12-07-2019, 02:27 PM

I don't need to pose any silly challenges for myself as most days one will crops up without any help from me.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top