Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 08:23 PM

Re: Gina Millers Latest Stunt

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Donkeyman, I agree with you we should have been out, we must still Leave.

Stopping Parliament is a huge danger, for the reasons I have posted.

The correct thing to do is an Election and get Farage and Brexit in.
POSHOC must be overthrown! most of them dont deserve
to be our representertives Swimmy!
We must replace and reform parliament via a general
election!
Regards Donkeyman!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
election!
I agree.

If Brexit is, once again, delayed there is the distinct possibility of public outrage forcing an early general election.

That also, strangely enough, has the support of Compo!

In which case, we must hope that the electorate can see the sense in NOT simply voting for the party they always have done, but voting for the ONLY political party which we can be sure will obtain our complete freedom from the EU.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 11:21 AM

election!
Regards Donkeyman!

I think you might have meant, 'replace and reform the government rather than parliament. Parliament actually consists of the Sovereign, the House of Lords, and the House of Commons.

Actually there is probably and argument for replacing them all, but with what???
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I think there will be a negotiated deal and regardless of all the negative hype surrounding the prospective replacement for Juncker as President of the European Commission, Ursula von der Leyen, after listened to a radio programme profiling her the other day I was quite encouraged by what I heard and think she may be someone who could help make a deal possible .
Ursula comes across as sensible, pragmatic and a huge improvement on Junkers.

This from Brexit Central...

Full article...

https://brexitcentral.com/ursula-von...-a-pragmatist/

She first has to get elected of course...
Sorry to be so pessimistic Meg, Ursula von der Leydon is like every other politician, SOUNDBITE after SOUNDBITE to all concerned in her efforts to be elected to the position she seeks. She doesn't fool me for a moment. All softly softly approach to the British whilst awaiting her crown so those who count in electing her, see her as a natural replacement to Juncker. I await her stance once she has succeeded in gaining the Presidency. Then, and only then, will we see the real Ursula materialise. The Arch Federalist.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Sorry to be so pessimistic Meg, Ursula von der Leydon is like every other politician, SOUNDBITE after SOUNDBITE to all concerned in her efforts to be elected to the position she seeks. She doesn't fool me for a moment. All softly softly approach to the British whilst awaiting her crown so those who count in electing her, see her as a natural replacement to Juncker. I await her stance once she has succeeded in gaining the Presidency. Then, and only then, will we see the real Ursula materialise. The Arch Federalist.
SG at least she can stand upright on her own two legs so that is an improvent on Juncker

We will see , yes she is a federalist and that might make her all the more keen to get rid of us before the Brexit Party MEPs destroy her 'vision' of the future EU .
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
SG at least she can stand upright on her own two legs so that is an improvent on Juncker

We will see , yes she is a federalist and that might make her all the more keen to get rid of us before the Brexit Party MEPs destroy her 'vision' of the future EU .

Her grandstanding and offering us a further extension didn't go down too well.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 05:04 PM

Gina Miller is just a willing media happy Stooge for the likes of rich, self-interested cockroaches such as Branston, Soros, Major and I wouldn't be surprised in the least, Blair as well. She certainly won't be using her own funds in their combined efforts to once again thwart Brexit.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
I think you might have meant, 'replace and reform the government rather than parliament. Parliament actually consists of the Sovereign, the House of Lords, and the House of Commons.

Actually there is probably and argument for replacing them all, but with what???
Thanks for correcting me itsme, yes l did mean the whole
shebang!
Nice to be on the same side for a change??

Regards Donkeyman!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

16-07-2019, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Her grandstanding and offering us a further extension didn't go down too well.
Ditto!!
Regards Donkeyman!
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2019, 06:23 PM

Thanks for correcting me itsme, yes l did mean the whole
shebang!
Nice to be on the same side for a change??

Regards Donkeyman!
"Actually there is probably and argument for replacing them all, but with what???"

Any ideas????

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top