Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 03:39 PM

Re: Out we go !

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I hope you enjoy your celebrations.

The morning after you will be assessing the collateral damage from your fishing industry, ports and exports.
Nice diversion. Boris' deal makes for no change, so thank you boris.

But you avoid commenting on barclay and his lies. And your own falling for them 🤐
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I hope you enjoy your celebrations.

The morning after you will be assessing the collateral damage from your fishing industry, ports and exports.
Hi

That is only with No Deal and No Transition.

The EU Economy is massively larger than the UK Economy.

We do not own our major exporters, we have sold them off.

British cars and HGV's.

Not many made here that are not foreign owned.

You can gloat as much as you want, but metal bashers are going to be seriously hit.

Your area, Pharmaceuticals, will barely notice the difference.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

That is only with No Deal and No Transition.

The EU Economy is massively larger than the UK Economy.

We do not own our major exporters, we have sold them off.

British cars and HGV's.

Not many made here that are not foreign owned.

You can gloat as much as you want, but metal bashers are going to be seriously hit.

Your area, Pharmaceuticals, will barely notice the difference.
Your wanting a withdrawal deal, but voting for the Brexit Party who don't want one....

The EU economy deals with itself - the whole point of us leaving is to deal with all economies on our terms and not the EU's that favours Germany and France.

Pharmaceutical products are much different to other products, and much more regulated. They have shelf lives, JIT manufacturing processes, imported chemicals and ingredients, packaging, shipping, warehousing, distribution, supply chain etc.

They don't have tariffs under WTO rules (if the countries sign up to the WTO Agreement on Pharma tariffs) but that shouldn't be the reason why you think they are mostly unaffected. Look at, for example, nuclear medicine and quarantine, translations, health authority registrations, animal testing and disposal, Health and Safety, haz-chem, EHS etc etc etc - there is a lot more to pharma than, say car parts.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
No, as I have told you before, I quite accept your choice. But do you accept te consequences?

The wine will be French, the beer will be German and the music will be a band playing Vera Lynn's wartime classic We’ll Meet Again.
Thousands of people have signed up for a*Brexit Day*beach party in a*Dutch*village which looks across the North Sea.
Revellers will be able to, quite literally, wave to the UK as it leaves the*EUon 31 October.
“It will be a nice goodbye to a good friend who is going on an exciting adventure, but is perhaps not too bright,” party organiser Ron Toekook told.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9072781.html
I hope it pisses down with rain.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2019, 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
I hope it pisses down with rain.
It's cancelled, you are not leaving. Another party is being organised on 31 january 2020.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top