Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 03:20 PM

Re: Turntable; no power.

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Do I really come across that stupid?

(Please don't answer that lol)
An ideal time to play all those Ed Sheeran records.... Y'now, while you can't hear them.

I would also go for the internal fuse (after checking the wiring in the plug and it's fuse of course).

Anything after that, I would just get it fixed. Do you have any of those work shops in your area that fix things for a donation? Might be worth a look.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
An ideal time to play all those Ed Sheeran records.... Y'now, while you can't hear them.

I would also go for the internal fuse (after checking the wiring in the plug and it's fuse of course).

Anything after that, I would just get it fixed. Do you have any of those work shops in your area that fix things for a donation? Might be worth a look.
That would have been a good idea mate but too late now. I've taken it in and he's going to ring me tomorrow regarding if he can fix it cheaply or not.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
That would have been a good idea mate but too late now. I've taken it in and he's going to ring me tomorrow regarding if he can fix it cheaply or not.
Fair enough. Put the Sheeran records back in the loft.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Fair enough. Put the Sheeran records back in the loft.
Okay will do. I can soon play my Cliff records again woohoo!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top