Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
bloggsy
Hampshire
bloggsy is male  bloggsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 08:44 PM

Re: Deluded Jo Swinson!

Jo Swinson appears to be good at talking out of her arse !!!
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
So will Nigel duck out again this time Dodge?

Regards Donkeyman!
Personally i think Farage gave up when he saw the results of the 2015 GE. The party came 3rd with 12.6% of the public vote but only got 1 seat in parliament. The SNP got 4.7% of the public vote but got 56 seats in parliament. Even the Lib Dems got 8 seats in parliament and they came 4th!!!.

Seeing those results and how screwed over UKIP was i think even i would have given up.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 10:24 PM

Hopefully, Nigel will have more prospective MPs in time for the GE.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 08:29 AM

Nigel will split the vote, and result in a loss for everyone. I don't believe tactical voting helps anything. Maybe we would have left the EU by now if May had got a greater majority in 2017 .

Jo Swinson is like a pony let out of a stable, but clearly not 'stable'.
Another one of those people with so much drive to get what 'they' want . Their vision is self centred and they are dangerous and often twisted.
Swinson I think has the charisma to sway many who are undecided or fed up with two main parties, although her voice is SO annoying.

Boris is being accused of 'lying ' or 'not to be trusted 'by both Labour and LibDems . Watching HoC yesterday that seems to be the preferred mandate for bringing down the Tories.

It seems that because he can't get the NO Deal done by 31st, he lied... said he wouldn't ask for an extension.. he lied. etc. Well this shows the new low in politics , they(Lab, Lib Dems, SNP) called the shots and the public are not being duped. I think Boris IS the only chance we have of leaving, the rest are traitors to the country as a whole. The majority of Remain MP's might all be delegates for the London boroughs but I'm sick of London.

Has anyone thought about Malta and Gibraltar, are they going through the same process as we are ? We don't hear anything about them .
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
Personally i think Farage gave up when he saw the results of the 2015 GE. The party came 3rd with 12.6% of the public vote but only got 1 seat in parliament. The SNP got 4.7% of the public vote but got 56 seats in parliament. Even the Lib Dems got 8 seats in parliament and they came 4th!!!.

Seeing those results and how screwed over UKIP was i think even i would have given up.
I understand and agree with you on that Dodge, but donkeywoman
has a different veiw she believes he deserted us?
I will try to use your info to convince her otherwise, but she is a
very obstinate old donkey!

Donkeyman!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Hopefully, Nigel will have more prospective MPs in time for the GE.
I believe he has about 125 so far Juddy?
Donkeyman!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

29-10-2019, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by bloggsy ->
Jo Swinson appears to be good at talking out of her arse !!!
She definitely comes under the catergory of MAD COW
Blogsy!!

Donkeyman!
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
I dont know if you noticed SG, But the Swinson woman seems to have fallen back on her regional accent? I wonder why?!
She's trying to appeal to those voters who watch Doc Martin.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2019, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
She's trying to appeal to those voters who watch Doc Martin.
Not a chance.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 12:58 AM

Oh Dear! Prime Minister Swinson!?? Someone is having a laugh! Car crash television at its best!

https://youtu.be/fbfk0PQW91c

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top