Join for free
Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2017, 06:54 PM

Re: Meeting the Ex.

I put small scratches on his beloved vinyl record collection as I boxed them up for him, also included all of the old nursey rhyme records from when our kids were growing up.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2017, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
It must be very satisfying though Art especially if the ex liked designer clothes and went off with someone else....
summer, lt might be but it's something l could never do. Only embittered women would do that.
Do you remember the woman who put all her cheating husband's expensive vintage wine on all the neighbour's doorsteps?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2017, 07:11 PM

I think I am with Art on this one! Embarrassing your Ex is ok but aren't you just showing him how devastated you are to lose him, by doing vindictive things to his property!
I am sure that any love they had for you will disappear, if you destroy their treasured belongings, because you not only lose their love but you lose their respect too!
I don't think I could ever do that, as why would I want to hold onto a man who didn't want to be with me?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2017, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I think I am with Art on this one! Embarrassing your Ex is ok but aren't you just showing him how devastated you are to lose him, by doing vindictive things to his property!
I am sure that any love they had for you will disappear, if you destroy their treasured belongings, because you not only lose their love but you lose their respect too!
I don't think I could ever do that, as why would I want to hold onto a man who didn't want to be with me?
Twink, I think also, to be so destructive shows more about you, than it does about them!
I think you have to accept a break up, there's no point in flogging a dead horse!!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2017, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Twink, I think also, to be so destructive shows more about you, than it does about them!
I think you have to accept a break up, there's no point in flogging a dead horse!!
I agree but I must admit that I may have a little laugh if he broke his leg and his new partner proved to be less caring than I was!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

05-08-2017, 07:27 PM

I agree but I must admit that I may have a little laugh if he broke his leg and his new partner proved to be less caring than I was!

Better still... if she was really ugly and had varicose ridden bandy legs!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

05-08-2017, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Better still... if she was really ugly and had varicose ridden bandy legs!
Yes but if he was getting on a bit his eyesight may not be as good as when you had him... so he may not even notice!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

05-08-2017, 07:38 PM

Yes but if he was getting on a bit his eyesight may not be as good as when you had him... so he may not even notice!
Yeah.. but his sense of smell might still be ok! In that case, let's hope she has terrible BO and she smells like ermm....bad onions or rotting fish!
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2017, 07:42 PM

I still keep in touch and sometimes see an `ex` 1973-1984. I do say we are better friends now than when we lived together.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2017, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Hmmm!!..well if THAT'S how You treated Her...no wonder She drank
She drank loooooong before I ever met her.

Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top