Join for free
Page 59 of 60 « First < 9 49 57 58 59 60 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 11:57 AM

Re: The Supernatural

Two great stories, thanks Galloway and Ciderman.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 12:36 PM

Galloway's story is fascinating. Don't think I'd like to live there, but does prove that there is life after death !
Galloway2019
Galloway, Scotland
Galloway2019 is male  Galloway2019 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Hi Brian ( checked your profile for your name ) well im fascinated about your house and i would love to experience these happenings . For over 35 yrs ive studied and investigated the paranormal and metaphysics.

Can i ask if you have interaction with the activity , for instance have you tried communicating by asking a question or asking it to copy knocks etc . Do you think the energy is aware of you .

It is an interesting subject as i have had an interest most of my life . If i lived closer i would have asked if i could visit so im a bit envious your so far away .
Hi Susan,
As far as interaction not really as i have never sat down and asked it questions BUT in the last 12 months I haven't been too well (after death of wife) and one day i received yet another telephone call from someone trying to sell me windows etc and the cretin actually said he had spoke to my wife the week before and she asked him to call back..slight problem there so i put the phone down and feeling pretty peed off i said out loud "WHY DON'T YOU PROVE THAT YOUR HERE?" and my Samsung TV went bang and set on fire! lol no kidding i actually had to throw it out of the office window onto my carpark as none of our other windows open big enough so that seemed at the time it was letting itself be known to me. I had the electricians check all my wiring incase there was a fault anywhere and they said no problems. I would have liked to think it was a one off but since that time i have had a laptop, loads of light bulbs, a kettle, a dehumidifier and a Sky box all went bang but didn't set on fire....now this might be a coincidence and hope it is but just makes you think a bit.
I like to leave the TV off and read my Kindle books and as the house is so quiet you tend to notice things ok all houses creek and knock probably due to temperature etc but temperature doesn't turn knobs or thumps the window when you are standing next to it talking to someone, when i was sorting the funeral out i had the guy from the funeral place here one night to plan everything and he said he is used to being in a room with bodies but my home made him unsettled I don't think anything really bad would happen here but i always check if i hear or see anything and my sister thinks i am puddled staying here lol I told her if anything happens to me her daughters can have the house and they said no thanks lol
I think if things started getting more physical then i might sell up just to get some peace, I'd hate to leave here. One thing i did forget to mention is the land here was the scene of many battles when Wallace was attacking the castle over the hill (Cruggleton) so plenty of history around here.
Someone mentioned using a Ouija board here but i don't know if i believe them and if i did would it make things worse?
Oh well hope some of ya found this interesting and if not then sorry for boring ya lol
Cheers
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 01:17 PM

Hi again Brian , so interesting to hear your story, I do think the energy of the land may be causing this unsettled negative energy but being so far away I am unable to be sure .

Has it always been negative and dark .
How did your wife cope with these energies
Do you find things disappear and reappear in another place .

What your telling me is quite incredible especially the TV moment , could be co incidence of course.

Hope you dont mind my questioning you and thankyou for your reply
Galloway2019
Galloway, Scotland
Galloway2019 is male  Galloway2019 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 03:08 PM

Hi again Brian , so interesting to hear your story, I do think the energy of the land may be causing this unsettled negative energy but being so far away I am unable to be sure .

Has it always been negative and dark .
How did your wife cope with these energies
Do you find things disappear and reappear in another place .

What your telling me is quite incredible especially the TV moment , could be co incidence of course.

Hope you dont mind my questioning you and thankyou for your reply
Hi,
No its not always been negative/dark sometimes its quite funny and yes we have had things disappear and then found them somewhere else in the house, we both have been locked in the office (it has a lock on the door due to our cat that lived in there and the lock was to stop anyone accidentally opening it and letting him out as he would run away) we have been in there working on the computers and when we tried to leave the door was locked so had to climb out of the window fortunately its a bungalow .
My wife was the same as me and just put up with it although she had similar experience at one of her relatives care home in the 80's, she heard a woman laughing once and also saw many dark shapes go past the lounge glass panels that looked around the size of a dog which sent our then Smooth Collie running after it. She once woke me up in the night and just pointed to the other end of the bedroom (its a long narrow room) and we both saw the dark shape, i can't say it was a person as no arms/legs visible just the thick dark shape which lasted 30 seconds we have a night light on at night for the dog hence reason we could see the shape against the light coloured walls.
The TV thing rattled me and i didn't buy another for a while.....i later bought a 55" one for the lounge wall then my father in law visited me and said "how will ya throw that thing out the window when it bolted to the wall?" lol so have bought a fire extinguisher just incase .
I don't mind answering your questions as its nice someone is interested in it......i just hope people don't think i am going bonkers. I do leave trail cameras in the house when i go out hoping to catch it on camera. I think if it was an evil presence i would have more bad stuff happening but its certainly interesting at times. Earlier i mentioned Morag? well forgot to mention Ruth found her penknife in the garden with her name on so we gave it back to her family who live in a nearby farm who we bought the house off. I think the most interesting thing we found out was the Quarry as there is no sign of one on the site and its now a grass field with cows grazing and nature has reclaimed the edges of it for wildlife etc.
Can you recommend any decent books or website related to the paranormal stuff? nothing like the eejits on TV pretending to be possessed by evil spirits though lol
Cheers
Brian
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 04:00 PM

would you be happy to PM me Brian , I did see that you are not accepting PMS from others, this way I can send info to you .

Well I just love it and am even more frustrated I'm at the other end of the country as I'd be asking to visit . I would be setting up communication with your visitors and setting little tasks and tests for them .

My niece lived in a haunted converted barn in the early days it was very active , stuff moving , noises, , asports (items disappearing and reappearing ) she saw people , terrible for her but as time went on she lived there a year then moved , always had lights on . People didn't believe her but I did and her mum saw something being thrown at her daughter .

Usually these energies are looking for acknowledgement , but I'd rather chat on PM if ok with you .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 04:58 PM

would you be happy to PM me Brian , I did see that you are not accepting PMS from others, this way I can send info to you .

Well I just love it and am even more frustrated I'm at the other end of the country as I'd be asking to visit . I would be setting up communication with your visitors and setting little tasks and tests for them .

My niece lived in a haunted converted barn in the early days it was very active , stuff moving , noises, , asports (items disappearing and reappearing ) she saw people , terrible for her but as time went on she lived there a year then moved , always had lights on . People didn't believe her but I did and her mum saw something being thrown at her daughter .

Usually these energies are looking for acknowledgement , but I'd rather chat on PM if ok with you .
Susan, Brian is a relatively new member so I’m afraid he won’t have access to the PM system until he has been a member for 3 months. Sorry about that, forum rules.
susan m
DORSET UK

05-07-2019, 06:03 PM

Thankyou Mags .
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 08:16 AM

Brian - what an interesting - if spooky - experience. Like Susan I would love to visit.

Promise one thing though - do NOT touch a Ouija board - they are evil - and you have no control over what they may bring down on you!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2019, 08:37 AM

The supernatural is nothing more than the as yet unexplained natural.

Page 59 of 60 « First < 9 49 57 58 59 60 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top