Join for free
Page 50 of 102 « First < 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 > Last »
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2013, 08:48 AM

Re: Chinwaggers

Morning all ,been out walked dogs , rung about the goat she says she is coming with them this afternoon .... They are only 3months ...so babies .. I am getting two but one is for me and one for a neighbour , so they will be able to bleat across the fields to each other . plus neighbours in the other direction have some too... I want it to be friends with my dogs through and act like a dog, Im going to train it to walk on the lead. My dads did so dont see why these shouldnt as they are young.
Blimey so much done and not had a coffee yet .....off to do that now
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2013, 09:51 AM

We took our goats for a walk on a lead, or rather they took us!!
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2013, 10:02 AM

Oh good Baggy ~ your goat will have a nice animal friends too.
Will you take pics later ? I'm sure we'd all like to see her

Val do they eat washing on the clothes line, or is that a myth ?
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2013, 10:11 AM

Can't wait to see the goats.

You're all early birds. I'm lazy, still in bed waiting for my teamaker to bring me tea!

Looks a nice day out there with the sun shining. Tea has arrived so back later.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2013, 10:25 AM

Computer in bed ?
That's something I've never tried and I'm not very good on a laptop
Nobaggage
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2013, 10:31 AM

Yes i will take photos later just been out to make sure the shed for her is tidy and laid a fresh bale of straw for her bed and a fresh water bucket....
Yes I believe they do eat washing or any thing they can lay there hands on... if not eat they will chew it. So going to have to be more careful now about where I lay my jackets and sweatshirts as I strip of when working over there. Ohhh its as exciting as getting a new puppy...I feel like a kid again...(get it ...LOL)
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2013, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Computer in bed ?
That's something I've never tried and I'm not very good on a laptop

No, on my mobile. I'm not that sad. lol
Nobaggage

29-03-2013, 10:35 AM

When I had my accident . My bed was my office, laptop, books, films, CD's, paper work, letters, dishes ,cold pizza ..... ...you couldnt move in my bed for junk. Oh and a dog and cat as well. It use to drive hubby mad but I couldnt walk for nearly a year so it wasnt like I could get up and tidy it up....
Nobaggage

29-03-2013, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat ->
No, on my mobile. I'm not that sad. lol

Whoops ... just read that after my post...I know Im sad but I dont care cos Im happy and sad !!!
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2013, 10:50 AM

Never got chance to eat my washing, but as I said on goat thread, eats all you don't want them to eat, and in the case of nettles, not what you would prefer them to eat.
Seem to remember hubby making a kind of wall container[rack] in the shed, so that they could eat the collected foliage without having to eat it off the floor.
It is probably something in the region of 30 years ago since we had goats.

Page 50 of 102 « First < 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top