Join for free
Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2014, 10:08 AM

Re: Oldbugger

Thank you for letting us know Susan, Jim’s a very nice fella and I’m sorry to hear this news, of course I will pray for his speedy recovery, God bless you both.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2014, 12:18 PM

Sorry to hear that Susan - Best wishes for Jim's full and speedy recovery.
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2014, 01:12 PM

Thoughts and prayers to you both. Xx
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2014, 01:15 PM

Sorry to hear Jim is unwell Susan. I wish him a speedy recovery. Please remember we are here for you too *hug*.
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Stella H is female  Stella H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2014, 01:51 PM

My thoughts and prayers for you both and for your family Susan. I hope Jim makes a speedy recovery.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2014, 03:54 PM

Hello all,

Firstly I would like to say that I am overwhelmed with the amount of responses this thread has had - you are all very kind people.

Jim is still unconscious however the doctors are expecting him to regain consciousness soon which is of course positive, but as they don't seem to be able to give me any straight answers on what exactly is wrong with him I am waiting with slight trepidation.

As always with Jim, he timed it perfectly because it happens to be today that our daughter is being admitted to hospital to give birth by induction. That is happening at 17:30 so I will have to go back to the hospital on both accounts shortly.

Nothing matters more to my husband than his family so I am hoping that the birth of our 4th grand child will bring him further strength.

I'm sorry I can't give a longer or more detailed update but the doctors aren't telling me much and I am all over the place at the moment.

Take care everybody, and once again thank you for your ongoing support and thoughts.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2014, 04:03 PM

Thanks so much for taking the time to update us, Sue. I'm glad that you have the new grandchild to look forward to, and I hope that its arrival gives Jim that extra boost to speed his recovery. As well as giving you something to bring a bit of joy during this tough time.
Hopefully Jim will regain consiousness soon and you will have a better idea of how things are.

Much love to you both.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2014, 04:09 PM

Hi Sue thank you for the update.

I would guess the Dr's can't give you much information because they probably don't know exactly how Jim is themselves until he regains consciousness.

Try to stay positive and I would talk to Jim about the baby . I hope all goes well with the birth .

Take care Sue
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2014, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by oldbugger ->
Hello all,

Firstly I would like to say that I am overwhelmed with the amount of responses this thread has had - you are all very kind people.

Jim is still unconscious however the doctors are expecting him to regain consciousness soon which is of course positive, but as they don't seem to be able to give me any straight answers on what exactly is wrong with him I am waiting with slight trepidation.

As always with Jim, he timed it perfectly because it happens to be today that our daughter is being admitted to hospital to give birth by induction. That is happening at 17:30 so I will have to go back to the hospital on both accounts shortly.

Nothing matters more to my husband than his family so I am hoping that the birth of our 4th grand child will bring him further strength.

I'm sorry I can't give a longer or more detailed update but the doctors aren't telling me much and I am all over the place at the moment.

Take care everybody, and once again thank you for your ongoing support and thoughts.
I know this to be true by Jims posts - He is well respected here Susan - this is a very pressured time for you, wish you well x
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2014, 06:21 PM

Been out all day so unaware of this post. Prayers to you Sue and Jim and hope he gets better soon. xx

Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top