Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
astrolady
Field
astrolady is female  astrolady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2015, 01:26 AM

Re: Star Signs

Let me just start by pointing out that there;s no such thing as a typical pisces/aries.scorpio etc etc. True astrology is very compex indeed.

Your Sun sign rules your basic "outer" shell ,i.e how you're perceived by other people..... your physical persona.

Your moon sign rules your emotions so whatever your moon sign is, you'll always find conflict with a person which has a moon sign in oppostion to yours. You're attracted to a person whos sun sign is in your moon sign. I'm a Taurean and my moon sign is 28 degrees Aquarius. I'm always "drawn like a magnet" to Aquarians and the chat just flows easily.

Hubby is a Virgo with a Taurus moon (he chose me...a taurus) with the additional bonus of being compatible too ( two earth signs)and we've been married for 41 years. Yep i know ! We both need medals. Lol

Your Mercurial sign rules the way to communicate with people and your Venus sign rules not only the things you love to do,your interests but the way you express yourself in love matters.

Forget the everyday horoscopes,it's not an art,it's purely for raking in the money.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2015, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
When I was in my early 20's and single I was told by a gypsy that I would have 3 children and I did- so fortune telling must be true.
I went to see a fortune teller once and she told me that I would meet a dark-haired woman with a big fat face. Turns out she was looking at her own reflection in her crystal ball.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2015, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
For me astrology goes in the same category as Santa, gods of every description, ghosts, witches and the tooth fairy .
Have I missed anyone off my list
Yes...the guy who works in our chip shop in the gold lame suit

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top