Join for free
Page 53 of 102 « First < 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 > Last »
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2013, 10:12 PM

Re: Chinwaggers

Oh Baggy What a saga! You must be absolutely exhausted and feeling so bad about the lost one. Maybe someone will find it and bring it back to you.
(((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2013, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by Nobaggage ->
We have a Llama farm down the road , they are dutch and use them to take people hiking in the mountains to carry the camping equipment
Dutch Llama's, that have a business taking hikers to the mountains, whatever next?.
lynny
Southampton,UK
lynny is female  lynny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2013, 10:21 PM

Hello everyone

Only just manged to get our internet back on. Been off for most of the day.

Baggy what a day you have had. Nightmare for you.

We love Mary Berry cakes. Hope you enjoy the simnel cake Joy.

We had agood time at the craft shop.Jennifer brought some wool for her crochet. It was very busy being a bank holiday. The sun did shine for about 5mins,still very cold.

Lynnyxx
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2013, 10:37 PM

Thank you Lynny, I hope it tastes ok. Not long finished it off with the marzipan on top + 11 balls. It doesn't look too bad but won't win any prizes on the Great British Bake-off!!

Glad you enjoyed your shopping trip.
lynny
Southampton,UK
lynny is female  lynny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2013, 11:21 PM

Im sure your cake will taste lovely Joy.

The children are in this evening so we have had a minor dispute over who is going into the bathroom first ! Im off to bed now so will say night night.

Sleep well, hope you find the goat tomorrow Baggy.

Night Joy.

Lynny xx
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2013, 11:42 PM

Oh noooooooo Baggy
I'm so sorry ~ what a dreadful day for you and the babies.

Do you have a CD of friendly goat sounds you could play when you search for the lost one ?
Fingers and everything crossed for a happy ending

hugs
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

30-03-2013, 01:21 AM

The cake tastes nice but why, when I put the marzipan bang in the middle of the mixture, did it end up near the bottom?

Goodnight Lynny, Rachel and all.

Hope tomorrow is a better goat day.
lynny
Southampton,UK

30-03-2013, 07:53 AM

Morning everyone.

Hello Joy.

Just made a cuppa and having a lay in bed this am. Might get breakfast in bed which will be nice.

Off to Southampton today.Shopping for curtains. Our dining rm has been decorated and the curtains i put back look a bit tatty ! I love John Lewis store so will have a good look around in there. There restaurant is right at the top and you can see the dock area where the cruise ships come in so will pop up there for coffee and the view.

Hope Baggy finds her goat. What a day she had yesterday.

Hope you have a good day,enjoy your cake.

lynny xx
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

30-03-2013, 09:06 AM

Hello Chinwaggers. Yes, I'm feeling well - its only 8 o'clock, very early for me!! It's hubby's birthday on Monday so had better go and get him something. My plan is to go early to our out of town M&S before all the other shoppers pile in. It gets extremely busy there so hope others don't have the same idea.

Hope you find your curtains Lynny. I bought some for the lounge from John Lewis's last year. They're beige with a gold and a purple flower - not too bold. The gold shines through beautifully when the sun is on it.

Bet you could sit for hours in that restaurant watching the comings and goings at the docks.

Hope Baggy has a better day.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2013, 09:06 AM

Hi Lynny, hello all
I shall be popping in and out all day looking for goat news and a happy ending (I hope) ... everything crossed.
Surprised I didn't have nightmares

Oooo Hello Joy you just snuck in

Curtain shopping sounds pleasant and watching the ships must be fascinating ... now I have Otis Redding in my head .. 'Dock of the Bay'

Good luck with OH's pressies Joy

Page 53 of 102 « First < 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top