Join for free
Page 12 of 60 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 10:50 AM

Re: The Supernatural

well ya man enough to admit it!!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 02:49 PM

Try this one ST

nightwatchmanchronicles.com

No its not working on here, if you type it in on the Internet you can watch it.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 03:07 PM

What a fabulous website - thank you Susie !
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 04:41 PM

getting back on topic and doing a head count:

it would appear that we have two groups of peoples here - maybe a third perhaps. One group have experienced thing that they have described and are out of the 'normal' realm of daily living. And no it is not enough to call them cranks or weirdos.

Because the 'evidence' from the other camp is zero - their statements and views are the supernatural does not exist - if they cannot see it or measure it ; it ain't there That is not sufficient 'anything' to persuade the audience of their views.

the case for those who have experienced the supernatural is far, far stronger and IMO wins the day. Happy ghost hunters!
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 05:15 PM

Hang on,
I'll just pop down and have a chat with the fairies at the bottom of the garden
to see what they have to say on the subject.
OK - they told me there definitely are no spooks/spirits/ghosts/souls or poltergeists.
None. Zilch. Zero.

Fairly infallible for fairies, folks.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 06:02 PM

Pumicestone if your not interested in this thread could you do us who are a favour and do one?
Doc
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
Hang on,
OK - they told me there definitely are no spooks/spirits/ghosts/souls or poltergeists.
None. Zilch. Zero.

Pumicestone ,just because YOU have not experienced anything or dont believe anything about the supernatural DOESNT mean that others experiences are not true.

There have been lots of really good and very interesting posts on here and I for one enjoy reading and watching anything about this subject as it really interests me.

Ofc youre welcome and totally entitled to your opinion but please dont belittle the subject for others.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 08:37 PM

Mind you Aysa he's not the only one is he? There are a few others on here that love spoiling it for others. If i was in charge i would gladly boot them off the site.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

09-07-2015, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
Hang on,
None. Zilch. Zero.

and this is the point of view of an intelligent reasoning man? - too much Bundeberg IMO!
Mlee
CA USA
Mlee is female  Mlee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2015, 10:58 PM

Ooooew . . . I love it too. I certainly do believe in all of it.
How could it not be so?

Page 12 of 60 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top