Join for free
Page 58 of 60 « First < 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 >
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2018, 07:47 PM

Re: The Supernatural

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Pulling your leg.
Can you feel it?
That would be spooky
Funny you should mention that. About 20 minutes ago I felt quite distinctly a movement in my left leg.

Just a coincidence, I'm sure.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2018, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Funny you should mention that. About 20 minutes ago I felt quite distinctly a movement in my left leg.

Just a coincidence, I'm sure.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2019, 06:49 PM

Heres my Supernatural thread as I saw LD mention I had one in another spirit phenomenon thread ...
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2019, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Heres my Supernatural thread as I saw LD mention I had one in another spirit phenomenon thread ...

Cool !
Galloway2019
Galloway, Scotland
Galloway2019 is male  Galloway2019 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2019, 11:59 PM

Hi,
I was a nonbeliever until I bought my home in Scotland but from day one of living here that soon changed.
We had been looking for a very rural home in Galloway for quite a while and found this place and basically bought it because of the location and the sight of some deer in the garden so we had to have it. Its not an old dark creepy house its a late 70's bungalow with 12ft wide windows so plenty of light. We were living down in Yorkshire at the time and when i bought the place my wife stayed in Yorkshire sorting out the sale of our home for 3 months and i basically camped in this place while builders were doing my workshop etc. The first night here i was sleeping in the rear bedroom and i heard loud footsteps walking through the house (there were no carpets so bare floorboards) I jumped up and went to investigate and found no'one this continued most nights and i had to go down to Yorkshire to collect some tools and one day my mobile rang and it was the builder and he said "I have been ringing the doorbell, I need to plug my drills in" I said I am not there I am down in Yorkshire! he said No your not i can see ya walking inside the house? I told him to ring my landline in Yorkshire and he was surprised when i answered it lol. There was no'one here hmmm so when i came back up a few days later the builder had left and even left his cement mixer....i contacted him and he basically said I'm not coming back and he didn't. Once back here things started getting very strange indeed with such things as someone hammering on a glass window 4ft from where we were sitting looking out! the same thing happens in my workshop too, at night we listen to the sound of heavy boxes being thrown around the house and when i investigate nothing. My mother and sister from France came here once and wouldn't come back after hearing banging on the walls/rattling door handles/ office chair spinning on its own and one night i was telling my sister about the Owls here and split second i said it BANG a Owl hit the window and left the full shape of wings on the lounge window!. Gradually we have learned to live with it as its a lovely place to live and we named two of them Morag and Big Boots ...Morag is a granny who lived here who planted loads of flowers down our halfmile farm track and she is still here and been seen by around 10 people including posties and even a policeman kneeling on the lane. Big Boots is the one that walks around banging stuff. Since my wife died last year there is only myself and my dog here and the usual stuff has continued but recently things have been a bit more disturbing due to not only seeing a dark shape on the corridor that my dog chases and stands growling at to something that i hate, i went into my office at the far end of the house and in the centre of the room it was icy cold (no windows/drafts in there) and as i stood looking around something that can only be described at swallowing a whole ice lolly in one piece passed straight through me and must have gone along the corridor as my dog went berserk chasing something lol its done it 3 times recently and its the only thing that rattles me. The dark shape has also been seen standing around 80ft from my home in the field by a few people and they all said the same thing basically its about 6ft tall no limbs showing and not fog but sort of a mass of bluebottle flies if that makes any sense? I will never leave here but like i said its the recent stuff that gives me the creeps....last night i was sat in the lounge facing the kitchen door and my dogs football rolled across the floor and hit the wall so i shouted at my dog....then noticed he was laid under my chair! spooky or what? these are just a few things that have happened here and 99% of things happen in daylight not in the dark like you see on TV. I got a local vicar to come and chat and he watched the door handle moving before saying its not his type of thing lol he couldn't get out of here any quicker so i am now living with it while i find someone to bless the place and hopefully things will settle down a bit. Before i go I have done some research on the house and its built on the site of a quarry masters cottage, the quarry was the land below my home (i'm on top of a hill) and i received some info from a guy who had been studying his family tree up in Ayrshire and he told me about "Quarry Monkeys" lol something i had never heard about before and they were actually fit young men who lit the dynamite fuses and ran hence the name monkeys because they used to leap down the layers of rock and many were killed doing so (they were paid more than the other workers but most didn't live to their twenties) so maybe some of the stuff happening here is linked to them? Oh well best not ramble too much but thought you might be interested. I am not mad and this stuff really happens here.....not ideal and does spook some people but ya get used to it. I am hoping my now late wife will come and visit me one day.
Cheers
Brian
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 12:16 AM

Wow Brian, no disrespect but I wouldn't come stay at yours, it sounds hair raising!

Enjoyed the read, stay safe you!
Galloway2019
Galloway, Scotland
Galloway2019 is male  Galloway2019 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Wow Brian, no disrespect but I wouldn't come stay at yours, it sounds hair raising!

Enjoyed the read, stay safe you!

aye its quite amusing at times but as no'one had been harmed you just put up with it, but i do realise now why this place was for sale for 4 years apparently some of the locals knew about it lol
My wife once watched the dark shape go past the very 70's glass wall panel in the lounge and i said don't be daft lol.
Its not scary just creepy at times but the main thing about it is the fact it happens in daylight aswell as at night so more people have witnessed stuff. The policeman who called about some eejit shooting near us (Deer) nearly jumped out of his skin when the door handle rattled next to him and he stood looking at us and then at his mate with a very puzzled look on his face lol.
Ciderman
Masterton, New Zealand
Ciderman is male  Ciderman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 04:48 AM

UFO
In 1967 , near Elsthorpe in Central Hawkes Bay, I had a strange experience. I was working on Paihia Farm as a shepherd general as we harvested our lucerne crop late into the night. It was after midnight by the time we had finished stacking the bales in the barn and as I rode my Yamaha Landscout about 3 miles home it was about 1am. By the time I had had a shower and got ready for bed it was nearly 2 o’clock and as my head hit the pillow I glanced out of the window and was surprised to see a bright light in the sky which seemed to be moving around rapidly. I was intrigued by this and got up again to look out of the window when it became obvious by it’s rapid changes of direction that it was not an aeroplane or a star.
In my past I had been a freelance photographer and I still had my camera gear, so I grabbed my Mamiyaflex C2 and fitted it’s telephoto lens. Only then did I realise that there was no film in the camera and as I frantically searched for a film and fitted it , it seemed that the bright light had disappeared.
After a few minutes staring at the night sky with no sign, I sighed and put the camera and it’s tripod back in the wardrobe. As I climbed into bed my wife said “What’s that light?” and pointed at the window. It was back! I was back at the open window like a shot and focussed my camera on the light which was still darting about in the sky. Due to it’s erratic behavior the first 4 or 5 shots failed to capture the target but I kept shooting because, in those days the technology of cameras did not allow you to see the result until the film was developed. I used up all the 12 frames on the film roll and hoped that I had something as the light disappeared again.
By this time it was a bit late to start developing but all of next day as I worked on the farm, I asked if any of my workmates had seen the light but none had, so I had to wait until the evening to develop my film. By 9 o’clock that night I had a negative that I could examine with a film enlarger and I saw that I had 2 usable images of the light. When I had been looking out of the window I could only see a bright source appearing about the size of a bright star and it was only it’s rapid movement which gave it away.
The next day in the darkness of the evening I set up my enlarger and trays of developer and fix and proceeded to produce some prints. While they were not perfect there was no way I could satisfy myself as to what it was. Over the next few weeks I asked around again to see if anyone could corroborate the sightings but at 2am there are not a lot of people staring at the night sky, but a part of my conversations resulted somehow in spreading and I was contacted by The Listener who sent someone to interview me. They asked if they could publish the photo and , of course, I said yes.
Soon after publication I was contacted by an American representing ‘NICAP’ , (National Investigation Committee for Aerial Phenomena), he visited me at the farm and quizzed me about could it have been a star? Could it have been a helicopter? But nothing fitted the circumstances and to this day I look upon it as what the ‘UFO’ means, an Unidentified Flying Object.

susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 10:37 AM

Hi Brian ( checked your profile for your name ) well im fascinated about your house and i would love to experience these happenings . For over 35 yrs ive studied and investigated the paranormal and metaphysics.

Can i ask if you have interaction with the activity , for instance have you tried communicating by asking a question or asking it to copy knocks etc . Do you think the energy is aware of you .

It is an interesting subject as i have had an interest most of my life . If i lived closer i would have asked if i could visit so im a bit envious your so far away .
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 10:38 AM

UFO pic is fantastic and description so thank you . This is another phenomena i would love to experience and not been lucky yet .

Page 58 of 60 « First < 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top