Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2016, 06:58 AM

Re: Over 50's Club England

You are very welcome in this club gumbud, hows the weather there, a bit different from Bootle or Huyton I'll be bound.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2016, 12:17 PM

well you seem to be having better weather than us at the moment - in our easten states we are having severe flooding and towns being evacuated whilst here in WA top end it is constantly 36C and we await the monsoonal rains. way down south is cold - they call it freeing but they are just nesh!

6am dog walkin is beautiful - fresh and 26C and sunset magnificent with flaming orange skies and a cold tighey or white wine
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2016, 12:42 PM

You know how it is mate...no extremes of weather in this beautiful England just mildish temps and precipitation all year long.
I couldn't survive in the temps in Oz anything more than 22degs and I am done for
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2016, 11:34 PM

they do so say[the scientists that is] that human bodies readjust to different climes within three months - whilst living in HK for a while I discovered that asiatics sweat less than europeans - how strange I thought - then continued my readings to discover that they in fact have less sweat glands - but always looked so cool when playing tennis table?? when I lived there I learned to walk more slowly!

fortunately we live near the coast so do get nice gentle breezes in the evenings. most evenings I can survive without the punkawalla!
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK

26-09-2016, 06:01 AM

Good Morning anyone.....

Outbreaks of rain, occasionally heavy, will arrive from the southwest through this morning with grey skies. The rain will be persistent through the day but it will become lighter and patchier into the evening..

.................Or at least that's what the weathermen say
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

26-09-2016, 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Good Morning anyone.....

Outbreaks of rain, occasionally heavy, will arrive from the southwest through this morning with grey skies. The rain will be persistent through the day but it will become lighter and patchier into the evening..

is that all together in chorus and with or without their women??
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 10:51 AM

Do I qualify as a woman?

Morning Malcolm & Gumbud ....
You were right Malcolm, it's persistent rain here and looks set to continue for the day.

That was interesting Gumbud
I discovered that asiatics sweat less than europeans - how strange I thought - then continued my readings to discover that they in fact have less sweat glands -

I never knew that.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

26-09-2016, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Do I qualify as a woman?

You were right Malcolm, it's persistent rain here and looks set to continue for the day.

I discovered that asiatics sweat less than europeans - how strange I thought - then continued my readings to discover that they in fact have less sweat glands -

I never knew that.
that's why they always look so cool in their silk ironed shirts!
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK

27-09-2016, 05:36 AM

Good Morning anyone.....

It'll be a grey and damp start to the day for most with patchy light rain and drizzle. Brighter conditions will move in from the northwest through the afternoon with some sunshine but the breeze will be strong..

gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

27-09-2016, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Do I qualify as a woman?

I never knew that.
did you also know that black head to toe body coverings as worn by some ME ladies are cooler than white. I had the research once but my faithful researcher assistant has eloped with my head gardener and taken a lot of papers!

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top