Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 11:52 PM

Creativity can be catching!

Had a lovely day out and a delicious lunch with a friend - came home feeling full of inspiration! In the fond hope that we might actually have a Christmas this year I have made some table (or anywhere else) decorations.

Made from silver mirror card and rainbow colour card with a dusting of glitter! You may recognize the background!!

Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 08:07 AM

Re: Creativity can be catching!

Oooh that's clever!! I do like that. It would make a lovely window ornament (taking off the stand - but then the stand is so pretty it would lessen the impact) Or you could make tiny ones and hang them on the C - Tree. (I cannot say that word when the sun is splitting the sky outside!) Very pretty
Maywalk
Leicestershire
Maywalk is female  Maywalk has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 08:27 AM

Good Morning All.
That is lovely Silver . A very eye catching table decoration
Well Done.
Have a great day everyone.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 08:36 AM

Ooh that is fabulous Tabby, so pretty. I bet it looks amazing when the hanging thingy inside spins and catches the light. Well done, you are so clever!
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 08:44 AM

Your talent never ceases to amaze me ST
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Oooh that's clever!! I do like that. It would make a lovely window ornament (taking off the stand - but then the stand is so pretty it would lessen the impact) Or you could make tiny ones and hang them on the C - Tree. (I cannot say that word when the sun is splitting the sky outside!) Very pretty
The stand is an integral part of the outer circle, Pixie. Mind you - with a sharp scalpel and a steady hand - I suppose it could be cut off ..Hmm !

You have me thinking now - the inner bits would make nice tree ornaments - or even a mobile decoration. There are four of them - the bauble (as in the photo) a snowflake, a tree, and a parcel ... Oh dear - bang goes the housework (again) lets wake up the die cutting machine!!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

15-07-2021, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Maywalk ->
Good Morning All.
That is lovely Silver . A very eye catching table decoration
Well Done.
Have a great day everyone.
Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->
Ooh that is fabulous Tabby, so pretty. I bet it looks amazing when the hanging thingy inside spins and catches the light. Well done, you are so clever!
Originally Posted by Minx ->
Your talent never ceases to amaze me ST
Thank you all very much!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 05:12 PM

oh Tabby, that's gorgeous, you being full of inspiration is inspiring me! Love, it you crafty little bugger you
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

15-07-2021, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
oh Tabby, that's gorgeous, you being full of inspiration is inspiring me! Love, it you crafty little bugger you
Thank you, Queenie, I love you too!
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2021, 08:53 AM

That's really good. You are so versatile. Every time you post it seems to be to show us a different craft technique.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top