Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 10:00 AM

Re: Cummins reveals Boris plot !!

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

If Cummings was lying Boris would sue him.
Quite so Swimmy

I watched the entire interview last night on BBC 2 and like or loath Cummings ( I find him interesting) I don't think he is lying and what he said seemed to fit many events and my own observations .
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Quite so Swimmy

I watched the entire interview last night on BBC 2 and like or loath Cummings ( I find him interesting) I don't think he is lying and what he said seemed to fit many events and my own observations .
I agree Meg, and at least the pieces of his story do fit !
But the most important thing it illustrates l think, is what a complete
nest of snakes the Tory party are ?
Even the so called Brexiteers and the ERG were only pretending to
want brexit !!
Presumably they wanted the votes at the time ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Donkeyman - I am beyond being shocked or even surprised at anything that lot do or say!
I'm not surprised or shocked either Tabby, just disappointed in
myself for trusting the Brexiteers to deliver what they professed ?
They turned out to be just the same as the other 80% of the Tory
party !!

Donkeyman! 👎👎
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
I agree Meg, and at least the pieces of his story do fit !
But the most important thing it illustrates l think, is what a complete
nest of snakes the Tory party are ?
Even the so called Brexiteers and the ERG were only pretending to
want brexit !!
Presumably they wanted the votes at the time ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
...not just the Tories DM labour are the same.
A member of my extended family, cousin Andrew was on the team of Labour SPADS at the time of the Blair/Brown 'goings on' and can tell some odd stories about the internal workings of Westminster .

I don't think anyone was 'pretending to want Brexit' on the contrary it was more a case of Brexit at any cost even if it meant using a puppet to get it through them ditching him.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

21-07-2021, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Is this the most misused, overused, and brainless phrase of modern times? Probably not, but it must be in the top ten.
Yes it probably is Harbal, along with words like democracy and
manifesto and pledge to etc, etc??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

21-07-2021, 11:05 AM

...not just the Tories DM labour are the same.
A member of my extended family, cousin Andrew was on the team of Labour SPADS at the time of the Blair/Brown 'goings on' and can tell some odd stories about the internal workings of Westminster .

I don't think anyone was 'pretending to want Brexit' on the contrary it was more a case of Brexit at any cost even if it meant using a puppet to get it through them ditching him.
Boris is too erratic to be anyone's puppet Meg ??
He appears to have his own crazy agenda / agendas to me ?:

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 11:10 AM

Seems to me that while we still have such a seemingly weak opposition party, his position will remain safe.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

21-07-2021, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Seems to me that while we still have such a seemingly weak opposition party, his position will remain safe.
I agree Dex but my feeling is BJ has fulfilled his ambition to be PM and having had a taste of it will want to be gone sooner rather than later to pursue a more lucrative career.
Facilitated by the proposed change to the Fixed Term Parliament act.

Maybe this will happen..change the FTPA , have an election while the polls are good (before a review into the handling of the pandemic is published) win the election, replace Boris.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 11:34 AM

I agree Dex but my feeling is BJ has fulfilled his ambition to be PM and having had a taste of it will want to be gone sooner rather than later to pursue a more lucrative career.
Hence the proposed change to the Fixed Term Parliament act.

Maybe this will happen..change the FTPA , have an election while the polls are good (before a review into the handling of the pandemic is published) replace Boris.
Yep. BJ doesn't seem to want to stick in the same job for too long. My guess is he'll get through the next election (and probably win it) and quit within a year or two before anything major hits the fan.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

21-07-2021, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Boris is too erratic to be anyone's puppet Meg ??
He appears to have his own crazy agenda / agendas to me ?:

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
DM a person can be erratic and a puppet at the same time..
BJ was the right man at the right time to push Brexit through as spotted by Cumming and co , he has served his purpose.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top