Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 09:13 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Good Morning everyone. I hope you’ll all have a lovely day... if you can in this heat!

I just wanted to wish summer’s daughter well and hope she gets well very soon.
My youngest daughter had Covid at Christmas and summer, l know what you are going through. xx
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 09:23 AM

Tough day, today.

Have to drive a couple of miles up to Sand Martins Golf Club.

Then play a round of golf in these awful conditions.

Finish with a nice glass of Orange Juice & Lemonade, with ice, and then make the massive couple of mile journey back to the seat in front of the Telly!

It's tough being an OAP.

Still, no snow, yet, today!

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 09:46 AM

Good morning everyone it is already 28 in the shade on the patio, it was 36 there yesterday

I have been rushing to get some jobs done early before the real heat sets in...
..walked a reluctant Chloe who just wants to lay by the fan,
..cut the tendril off the top of the runner beans which have gone mad and are covered in flowers,
..changed the bed/did the washing/hung it out. Not looking forward to ironing it all later.
Next job make some salads, fennel/green/tomato to have with a slice of home made pizza from the freezer.

Enjoy your day
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Daughter is still poorly with Covid so very worried

Have a good day all
Wishing your daughter well Summer
Don't work too hard on your house in this heat.

It is a worry isn't it. My 15 yo old niece is still stuck in her bedroom isolating from the family she is feeling quite poorly with a headache/sore throat/nausea/no taste and smell. This is not the weather to be stuck in one one room all the time.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 10:09 AM

Good morning all.

We had thunder, lightening and rain - yes RAIN - here last night, and at the mo, the air feels so much better for it, although it is warming up again. More storms forecast here for Saturday.

My son called and said did I want to go out for lunch today, and I said yes please, so that'll be nice. We can sit outside by a big lake where we're going, so looking forward to that.

Washing machine's finished, so best get on pegging it out now.
Have a good day all.
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 10:19 AM

Morning all, it's very hot here already, won't be doing much today, Summer sorry to hear about your daughter, sending her best wishes for a speedy recovery...
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2021, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Wishing your daughter well Summer
Don't work too hard on your house in this heat.

It is a worry isn't it. My 15 yo old niece is still stuck in her bedroom isolating from the family she is feeling quite poorly with a headache/sore throat/nausea/no taste and smell. This is not the weather to be stuck in one one room all the time.
Meg - that sounds dreadful. I do hope she is better very soon.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

21-07-2021, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Meg - that sounds dreadful. I do hope she is better very soon.
Thanks ST I wrote about it in another thread...
https://www.over50sforum.com/showthr...13#post2129713
Lucy is my great niece, her mother (my sisters daughter who has had both vaccinations but is a severe asthmatic) is vulnerable to serious illness if she catches the virus so Lucy is having to be extra careful to protect her mother .

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top