Join for free
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2014, 12:46 AM

Archie Comics

Did you ever, or still, read Archie Comics? The older ones, not the strangely drawn gang from today.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2014, 06:45 AM

Re: Archie Comics

I have never heard of them - well - not by that name anyway. It was Dandy and Beano when I was very young, followed by Eagle for my brother and Girl for me. Then Valentine and Roxy when i was a teen.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2014, 09:19 PM

Re: Archie Comics

I faintly remember Archie, back in the 50's I think it was, I was more into the cowboy Dell comics, The Lone Ranger, The Durango Kid, Red Ryder, and the funnies like Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck. I used to imagine I was the Cisco Kid, had the black hat and the two silver guns, but for the life of me I couldn't grow the tiny black moustache . I think I still have some of the comics up in the attic.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top