Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 05:51 PM

Doing a "Juncker"

I'll never forget seeing Jean-claude coming out of one of those many EU dinners (on the tv) looking decidedly wobbly from the demon drink...
The funniest part was how their media spokesperson put a positive spin on it afterwards describing him as "Well refreshed"!
How we laughed!!!

One of my close friends and I were out watching the rugby in a local pub yesterday.
Despite many warnings from me to slow down.. she ended up extremely well refreshed!
She phoned me this afternoon in a sorry state and said she left her glasses in the pub... I informed her that they were on her nose when I said goodbye to her in the taxi!

Have you done daft things when slightly the worse for wear?
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 05:56 PM

Re: Doing a "Juncker"

I have never been slightly worse for wear due to drink in my life. I drink very little alcohol, I would hate to have a hangover.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I have never been slightly worse for wear due to drink in my life. I drink very little alcohol, I would hate to have a hangover.
Good for you Tara
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 05:58 PM

I don't need alcohol to "do a Juncker", I'm like that most of the time on tea and coffee
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 06:06 PM

I'm like Ruthio.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 06:18 PM

Far too many to remember, and far too many to reveal !
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 06:22 PM

I used to enjoy a good drink in my younger days and still do to some extent but atm I cant partake of alcohol due to medications.
Ive been out with pals in the past and once one of them woke up at home (we walked home from the pub) and was fully dressed but wearing only one sock.........we couldnt even begin to think where it was ,but we found it the next evening in a hedge.
That is just one tame laugh we had...good times!!

When youre well refreshed anything becomes funny
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 06:32 PM

So many tales of mis-spent youth, and a bit longer, hey Aysa ?

Like you I can't take much alcohol any longer, due to either falling asleep or acid reflux. Not that I was a huge drinker, but I seemed to react more quickly than others.
So darned annoying, but the memories linger !
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
So many tales of mis-spent youth, and a bit longer, hey Aysa ?

Like you I can't take much alcohol any longer, doe to either falling asleep or acid reflux. So darned annoying, but the memories linger !
Definately Puddle Duck...thank goodness for the memories lol
One or two Baileys or Tennessee Honey is about my limit now
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 06:53 PM

Hi

Juncker is an amateur compared to Liam Fox.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top