Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 08:49 AM

Any bets on whether May is pushed or jumps and when???

The Vultures in the scumbag 'nasty party' have been circling for many weeks and they're now getting very angry and very hungry for blood!!!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8628926.html
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 11:04 AM

Re: Any bets on whether May is pushed or jumps and when???

I can't imagine her jumping UJ sadly she will hang on to the bitter end. In some ways I can't help feeling sorry for her, the party should have come together and supported her put country first not party.

She looks haunted now really it seems to be making her ill. So sad to see her suffering.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I can't imagine her jumping UJ sadly she will hang on to the bitter end. In some ways I can't help feeling sorry for her, the party should have come together and supported her put country first not party.

She looks haunted now really it seems to be making her ill. So sad to see her suffering.
She is diabetic, must be playing havoc with that.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
She is diabetic, must be playing havoc with that.
Yes I see she has a permanent tester on her, not good IMO
Boot
England
Boot is female  Boot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Yes I see she has a permanent tester on her, not good IMO
I'd be interested to know why you think using a Continuous Glucose Monitor is not good for a Type 1 Diabetic?

My partner & I have been reading up on these devices recently, as he was diagnosed with Type 1 later in life, as TM was, and is keen to control his HbA1c levels as closely as possible, to reduce chances of future health complications.

I know these interstitial fluid monitors don't completely replace the old style blood glucose monitoring but I thought they were supposed to be a useful addition to it.
I've read that they are a good way of keeping track of glucose levels, enable you to better tailor insulin requirement, reduce risks of hypos and reduce HbA1c levels.
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 03:08 PM

dont think she will be going anywhere tbh .she will see this thro to the end = all these people that want another vote is just a laugh imo -- we did ok before and we will again ' bet these so called politicians who would like to be in her shoes =couldn't do any more better ...
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 03:26 PM

I'm hoping upon hope that she is pushed, and soon, before she sells us out completely.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

12-11-2018, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Boot ->
I'd be interested to know why you think using a Continuous Glucose Monitor is not good for a Type 1 Diabetic?

My partner & I have been reading up on these devices recently, as he was diagnosed with Type 1 later in life, as TM was, and is keen to control his HbA1c levels as closely as possible, to reduce chances of future health complications.

I know these interstitial fluid monitors don't completely replace the old style blood glucose monitoring but I thought they were supposed to be a useful addition to it.
I've read that they are a good way of keeping track of glucose levels, enable you to better tailor insulin requirement, reduce risks of hypos and reduce HbA1c levels.
I believe in nhs and I guess she may not be using NHS I hadn't thought of that, you only get one if you are very badly controlled.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 08:16 PM

She always was a scapegoat, someone to take the blame when it all goes pearshaped. That's why Cameron left sharpish.
If there's an election now whoever wins will get the blame. I doubt if the Tories would put up much of a fight.
There should have been a cross party Brexit group sorting it all out, no point scoring and infighting, just getting on with it.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 09:25 PM

Never mind the Brexit fairy godmother will sort it all out!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top