Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
peripheral
GB
peripheral is male  peripheral has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 09:49 AM

Photo of my wife and I

Here is a picture of my managing director and me. That is me on the left of the picture as you look at it. If you are stood behind us then I will be on the right. Here I go again, rambling. Sorry. This picture was taken about twelve years ago which I assume you would rather look at than today's image of me. I cannot take the risk of giving the ladies severe heart attacks by showing pictures of what I look like now. Do you remember Michael Jackson in the thriller? That's what I look like now. It's the vagaries of life. Anyone else out there been vagared?

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Brian & Victoria  AAA.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	7860  
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 10:26 AM

Re: Photo of my wife and I

What a happy looking couple.
Smashing picture Peripheral.

My own and I hardly ever took pictures in our early days.
Cameras were something we never really bothered with. Which is a pity because we had so many good times and holidays with our children.
I suppose they are all in our memory's lets hope that we never get forgetful.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 10:51 AM

Great photo - your wife is very pretty!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 10:52 AM

This is such a happy photo, made me smile too. Keep smiling
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 11:22 AM

Lovely photo of you and your wife, Peripheral...
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 11:45 AM

Here is a picture of my managing director and me. That is me on the left of the picture as you look at it. If you are stood behind us then I will be on the right.

Hi peripheral and welcome,

so is THIS what you look like from behind?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 12:34 PM

Nice photo Peripheral, looks like you punched above your weight.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 12:50 PM

A good-looking couple Peripheral. The front door is rather good-looking too.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by peripheral ->
Here is a picture of my managing director and me. That is me on the left of the picture as you look at it. If you are stood behind us then I will be on the right. Here I go again, rambling. Sorry. This picture was taken about twelve years ago which I assume you would rather look at than today's image of me. I cannot take the risk of giving the ladies severe heart attacks by showing pictures of what I look like now. Do you remember Michael Jackson in the thriller? That's what I look like now. It's the vagaries of life. Anyone else out there been vagared?
What a beautiful picture Peripheral, thanks for sharing that, it is always nice to see what people look like....Is that your front door, it is no nice....... Your wife is just lovely...
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
What a happy looking couple.
Smashing picture Peripheral.

My own and I hardly ever took pictures in our early days.
Cameras were something we never really bothered with. Which is a pity because we had so many good times and holidays with our children.
I suppose they are all in our memory's lets hope that we never get forgetful.
Like you Longfellow, I should have had a camera sooner as I missed out on a lot of happy times with nothing to back it up.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top