Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 04:52 PM

Re: Buy And Sell Sites.

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Yes our local one is great, have a nose through the listings several times a week. Always managed to get rid of anything I put on there too.

Rox, I reckon some people spend all day on some of those sites ,the free stuff is unbelievable and the bargains.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Rox, I reckon some people spend all day on some of those sites ,the free stuff is unbelievable and the bargains.

Got to be careful though, there's aye some scunner ready to chance their mit.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Got to be careful though, there's aye some scunner ready to chance their mit.

That’s true.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 05:34 PM

I managed to get an electric strimmer on Freecycle (actually, I got three of them but decided to keep just one. I also left a fiver in their door because I thought it was worth it. Two years later, I'm still using it and have replaced the spool a couple of times. Bargain!

I also managed to get rid of a ton of bricks after demolishing a small wall.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

06-01-2021, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I managed to get an electric strimmer on Freecycle (actually, I got three of them but decided to keep just one. I also left a fiver in their door because I thought it was worth it. Two years later, I'm still using it and have replaced the spool a couple of times. Bargain!

I also managed to get rid of a ton of bricks after demolishing a small wall.
Win, win then LD.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

06-01-2021, 07:43 PM

I’ve been looking for a sectional sofa, some lovely ones local to me, I won’t chance it though, that is something I need to see in person, have a real good look at it.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 07:49 PM

I’ve been looking for a sectional sofa, some lovely ones local to me, I won’t chance it though, that is something I need to see in person, have a real good look at it.
And try it for comfort too. There are certain things I'd not buy without seeing them in real life too.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

06-01-2021, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
And try it for comfort too. There are certain things I'd not buy without seeing them in real life too.
They look alright on camera,Tiff, but pictures don’t show the stains, dirt on the arms, that may be on then, I’d want to smell them as well, I got a lovely chair bed for £25 ,back in the summer, I looked at it though, the woman was very clean in her house.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2021, 08:30 PM

they look alright on camera,tiff, but pictures don’t show the stains, dirt on the arms, that may be on then, i’d want to smell them as well, i got a lovely chair bed for £25 ,back in the summer, i looked at it though, the woman was very clean in her house.
dawnr
New Member!
United States
dawnr is female 

09-01-2021, 02:16 PM

I started selling my book collection on Etsy a few weeks ago and have sold 36 books so far, really incredible. I am located in the US and only ship to the US since it costs too much to ship anywhere outside, it would really not be worth it to the buyer outside of the US to pay shipping costs. Really sad. I have tried to sell other things on Etsy in the past with poor results and I have decided the reason I am selling so much now is that I have kept it to selling one thing.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top