Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2020, 11:34 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Sniff, sniff? I presume you mean my manly fragrance?
Is that what it is? I thought the drains were blocked or Dongles had left his dirty underwear behind the sofa again!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2020, 12:18 PM

Is the coast clear?

Splendid. Good afternoon Tabby.
Well done in keeping those awful creatures away again. I suspect they are quite nervous of you and decided not to risk intruding today.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2020, 02:06 PM

We're not nervous of any of you wimmin .... unless you are cooking of course.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2020, 02:25 PM

I see that Northants person is poking her nose in where it is not required, or even needed if it comes to that. She should be out cleaning the myriad number of cobwebs from outside her house. One of her nosy neighbours confided in me that she thought that the Northants person had mucky curtains put up or that she had failed to take down her external Xmas lights.

ETA:

I've just read on another thread that her house and garden is infested with rats too (confirmed once again by the nosy neighbour) and that she's having three visits a year by the council rat-catcher division to eliminate them before they spread. Good grief.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2020, 03:10 PM

I see that Northants person is poking her nose in where it is not required, or even needed if it comes to that. She should be out cleaning the myriad number of cobwebs from outside her house. One of her nosy neighbours confided in me that she thought that the Northants person had mucky curtains put up or that she had failed to take down her external Xmas lights.

ETA:

I've just read on another thread that her house and garden is infested with rats too (confirmed once again by the nosy neighbour) and that she's having three visits a year by the council rat-catcher division to eliminate them before they spread. Good grief.

All the more reason to keep her OUT of here Judd along with all the other farm fatales

😈
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2020, 04:08 PM

Well for a start, you can pipe down Dongle, else you will be severely dealt with. It's a pity they are letting you skive off work today.

Secondly, I see the Yorkshire pud has experienced a severe case of verbal diarrhoea.
Google says it makes one suddenly talk more than they have done in the last 12 months, and invent more and more untruths as the condition progresses.

He needs to be locked him in a darkened room with no food, and just water to sustain him until the medication takes affect. However, this could be some considerable time as we have run out of medication - and don't intend re-ordering.
He will thank us for it one day.

Aha . . here comes the pud now, I've set the traps ladies, and put fresh water in the dark room ready for him.
Am I being too kind do you think?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2020, 05:13 PM

I've just read on another thread that her house and garden is infested with rats
The only rats Mups has had in her house/garden were you two - pretending to be helpful but actually just being pests. That is why the Pest Control people were called in!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

22-08-2020, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
The only rats Mups has had in her house/garden were you two - pretending to be helpful but actually just being pests. That is why the Pest Control people were called in!

This is so true, Tabby.
You can see what I've had to put up with today and it's just not good enough.

There's that Yorkshire person spouting all the fibs that come into his wooden head, and that Devon one backing him up every chance he gets.
They really have got to go!

Anyway, how are you today m'dear? Got time for a cuppa?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

22-08-2020, 08:18 PM

Just checking in whilst waiting for my Murgh Sylhet to arrive

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2020, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well for a start, you can pipe down Dongle, else you will be severely dealt with. It's a pity they are letting you skive off work today.

Secondly, I see the Yorkshire pud has experienced a severe case of verbal diarrhoea.
Google says it makes one suddenly talk more than they have done in the last 12 months, and invent more and more untruths as the condition progresses.

He needs to be locked him in a darkened room with no food, and just water to sustain him until the medication takes affect. However, this could be some considerable time as we have run out of medication - and don't intend re-ordering.
He will thank us for it one day.

:
Aha . . here comes the pud now, I've set the traps ladies, and put fresh water in the dark room ready for him.
Am I being too kind do you think?
My verbosity and loquationess is due to the fact that I read a lot rather than rot my brain by watching TV.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top