Join for free
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2021, 02:14 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Haha! That made me laugh! He might need to get one of those extra padded jelly seats
Knowing Spitster, nothing is done half way. Jelly seats with extra clotted cream....

Now, stop this nonsense, and let's keep those men away!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2021, 02:30 PM

You will notice gentlemen that once again I was the undisputed LTP and did I make a song and dance about it? No, I did not. Neither did I post a Smiley jumping up and down waving a cup, nor something dancing up and down carrying what appears to be a flower of some description.

Why didn't you, I hear you ask? Because we blokes are modest creatures, and we don't like to boast about our victories, of which there are many. We prefer to bask in the knowledge of a job well done, and not to cheapen the victory with pointless symbols.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2021, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
You will notice gentlemen that once again I was the undisputed LTP and did I make a song and dance about it? No, I did not. Neither did I post a Smiley jumping up and down waving a cup, nor something dancing up and down carrying what appears to be a flower of some description.

Why didn't you, I hear you ask? Because we blokes are modest creatures, and we don't like to boast about our victories, of which there are many. We prefer to bask in the knowledge of a job well done, and not to cheapen the victory with pointless symbols.
I have amended the blah blah bit because frankly it occurred to me that you have no pride. Being LTP is a matter of honour and dignity, and should be celebrated in fine style in accordance with the ethos of this Thread.

Tonight will be ours.

And we SHALL celebrate.

P.S. Nobody asked.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2021, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Haha! That made me laugh! He might need to get one of those extra padded jelly seats

Yeah, or even a separate seat for each bum cheek.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2021, 04:16 PM

What a load of old tosh Judsy.

You were last only because being the kind and thoughtful souls that we are, we chose to let you be last.
That's all there is to it really. We thought you seemed a little down in the dumps at always losing, so we chose it.

Tut . . sigh . . we are sooooo good to you.

(Also, us gorgeous ladies not having to get up to pee ten times a night like you men, helps).

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2021, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Mornin Geezers, Monday again, that is why I will never retire, I like to keep Monday "Special". I do like Mondays, actually, I like any period of time with a "Day" in it, init, well guys its time to face facts, bit like the virus, looks like we've just got to live long term with these Wimmin!!!!!
They might even take their masks off on the 19th ..... Scary thought!
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2021, 07:16 PM

I understand your reasoning, Juddpester. When, and if ever, you do a "job well done", I will be the first to modestly congratulate you.
Right Now
upstate New York US

05-07-2021, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Longie, I have no idea why the 19th is a standout day, but my mask will never come off! You couldn't handle the real me!!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2021, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Ahh now, You'll have to wait a bit longer for the big reveal up here. August 9th for us.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

05-07-2021, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Longie, I have no idea why the 19th is a standout day, but my mask will never come off! You couldn't handle the real me!!
Its meant to be the end of all Covid restrictions for England, RN...including not having to wear a facemask if you don't want to.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top