Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2020, 04:54 PM

Re: Was Your Monday Blue, Yesterday?

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
It was happy Monday for Mrs Fox Arty, she was discharged from hospital and I brought her home....
So pleased to hear Mrs Fox is back home, Bob - best wishes to her for a speedy recovery.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2020, 05:53 PM

It was happy Monday for Mrs Fox Arty, she was discharged from hospital and I brought her home....

Really pleased for you both, Foxy.

I have just picked these to welcome her home -

d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2020, 06:39 PM

Our Blue Monday was nice 'n sunny, went out to lunch, bought a cashmere jumper going cheap in the sales, can't complain
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2020, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Oh Arty, that poor man finding his wife dead. Oh my goodness, it doesn't bear thinking about.
LQ, lt wasn’t the slice of the Lemon Drizzle Cake, l sent her....was it?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2020, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Do you believe in Blue Monday?

Definition..... Blue Monday is a name given to a day in January (typically the third Monday of the month) claimed to be the most depressing day of the year. The concept was first publicised as part of a 2005 press release from holiday company Sky Travel, which claimed to have calculated the date using an equation.

I must say, l was very tired yesterday after a hectic, full day. I don’t think l was feeling ‘blue’ but l wasn’t my usual upbeat, happy self and l went to bed quite early.
So it makes me wonder if there is some truth in ‘Blue Monday’?

I have never heard of blue Monday,Art....I don't believe in anything like that....a load of rollocks if you ask me.........
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2020, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I have never heard of blue Monday,Art....I don't believe in anything like that....a load of rollocks if you ask me.........

I think, you’re right! Pauline. It is a load of whatever you just said!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2020, 09:39 PM

I'm really grateful and humbled for all of your best wishes for Mrs Fox, however, I must apologise to Arty for borrowing her thread.....Sorry Arty....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

21-01-2020, 09:57 PM

I'm really grateful and humbled for all of your best wishes for Mrs Fox, however, I must apologise to Arty for borrowing her thread.....Sorry Arty....
Please don’t apologise, Foxy.
I am just pleased your wife is ok.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2020, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Please don’t apologise, Foxy.
I am just pleased your wife is ok.
Thanks Arty, and everyone who wished her well....Mrs Fox is doing really well.....

But I've still got the Washing, ironing, hoovering and bog scrubbing to do....
You're right about the freedom May.....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2020, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->

I agree.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top