Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2013, 04:48 AM

Happy Thursday Folk

This is Monte Isola, an island in lake Iseo. It's the largest lake island in Europe, and very pretty it is too. !!00 people live permanently on there.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2013, 08:36 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk

Morning Alan and all to follow...

Heavy thundery shower at the moment which caught us out in the forest with the dogs, who got so wet and filthy we have had to bathe and dry them...

Our neighbour is having some trees felled on our boundary today, so I'm going to try to scrounge some of the logs to chop up for our wood burner over winter.

Have a good day peeps..

Barry
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2013, 08:40 AM

Good morning Alan and those who follow

It's a murky day and it has just started to rain, a lot cooler also.

Have an appointment at the hairdressers this morning, hope the rain stops when I've finished there

Lovely pic from your holiday Alan.....

Enjoy your day all!

ETA: Good morning Barry, you slipped in the door while I was typing!
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2013, 09:00 AM

Good morning all. Lovely photo Alan

A change in the weather today, wet and miserable.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2013, 09:02 AM

Good morning all, nice picture of the island Alan - Hubby said he'd like to live there!
Muggy this morning, about 27C in the greenhouse, will damp it down in a while.
All doors open in the house - lovely and feels fresh and summery
Have a good day everyone.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2013, 09:09 AM

Hello all, a dull start and forecast to rain later.

I too have a trip to the hairdresser this morning, better take a brolly incase.
Dancing this afternoon.

Got round to uploading my Romanian holiday photo's last night to My Album on this site, and ordering photo's from Snapfish.
No longer print my own, takes so much time and ink to get them right.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2013, 09:15 AM

Morning all, to a bright sunny morning at the moment, it's suppose to be raining.

I don't feel very well, I have a right stinking cold and could not eat my breakfast this morning, I will have soup at lunchtime, as I must eat because of administrating my Insulin and tablets.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2013, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Morning all, to a bright sunny morning at the moment, it's suppose to be raining.

I don't feel very well, I have a right stinking cold and could not eat my breakfast this morning, I will have soup at lunchtime, as I must eat because of administrating my Insulin and tablets.

Susie darlin' - wasn't aware you're suffering. Lots of honey and lemon hot drinks with paracetamol - that should help you to get rid of the 'cold' quickly.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2013, 09:33 AM

buenas dias all. A beautiful hot sunny morning here today. I'm going to meet up with other friends in half an hour, then Mr Clumsy has an appointment at the clinic this afternoon for a routine ECG so I will go with him and I can do a little shopping whilst he's at the clinic. No other plans today so far. I hope you feel better soon Susie.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2013, 09:47 AM

Good morning fellow members just got back from shopping and still have to put it away, not a task I enjoy.

It is dull but dry here at the moment with an air of impending storms , of course the moment I set foot out of the door with Chloe for her early walk it poured down .

Lots of sewing to do today, it will I think be too wet to do anything in the garden.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top