Join for free
Page 7 of 10 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 11:58 AM

Re: 52/48 but we were lied to.

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
Oh dear

Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
And
Wrong
on all four points, possibly a record for you
Hardly. One in four right would set a record.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
Oh dear

Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
And
Wrong
on all four points, possibly a record for you
Not at all, you can't answer questions and offer any justification.

Your useless at debate and don't know what your own opinion are.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by gascony ->
I’m pleased to see that the faithful on this forum are adhering to the Brexit HQ guidance:
1) Make sure you accuse anyone against a hard no deal exit as being part of the wealthy elite. They won’t be but sling out terms such as monied, London, posh, expensive anything (watch, suit, car, house). It’s important you try to make them look like they are in it for personal benefit. Ignore the obvious irony of this tactic.
2) Find a way to imply intellectual snobbery as well. When they use fact based evidence and opinions of experts then directly accuse them of trying to be clever. The Brexit mantra is gut instinct and ingrained passion. Be clear, we have no time for smart cleverness. Again, imply from this that remain supporters are only a tiny elite.
3) Never stop referring to the will of the people and the clear majority. Imply this is for a hard no deal exit. Ignore the fact it was not. Use above two tactics to denegrade any reasoned argument.
4) Always refer to Mr Johnson as Boris. It’s not his name but it makes him sound nice, bit of a buffoon and probably a decent chap. Neither part of the wealthy elite (err) nor the intellectual elite (ok, safe on that one).

You're the one reading copying and pasting, not me.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

17-09-2019, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Hardly. One in four right would set a record.
You can't get anything right, you have me on ignore because your too afraid that you can't reply to my answers.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Strange how both Solasch and Banchory seem to make more typos the more frantically they post, you'd almost suspect they're the same person.
Thank you for limiting your hostile attitude to this forum. https://www.theguardian.com/politics...nd-report-says
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 01:18 PM

I am wondering what this post is all about, Then I looked at the original
"52/48, we have been lied to"
Lied to about what? Don,t tell me it,s all to do with just the referendum because you all know full well that whatever the referendum or vote or whatever it is called you are lied to. Council elections, Bye elections, General elections. We are all given promises that we know full are just vote seeking.
So can we please stop this bickering and get on with each other. Let,s respect each other,s points of view no matter they are.
Patriot1967
East Anglia
Patriot1967 is male  Patriot1967 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by gascony ->
I’m pleased to see that the faithful on this forum are adhering to the Brexit HQ guidance:
1) Make sure you accuse anyone against a hard no deal exit as being part of the wealthy elite. They won’t be but sling out terms such as monied, London, posh, expensive anything (watch, suit, car, house). It’s important you try to make them look like they are in it for personal benefit. Ignore the obvious irony of this tactic.
2) Find a way to imply intellectual snobbery as well. When they use fact based evidence and opinions of experts then directly accuse them of trying to be clever. The Brexit mantra is gut instinct and ingrained passion. Be clear, we have no time for smart cleverness. Again, imply from this that remain supporters are only a tiny elite.
3) Never stop referring to the will of the people and the clear majority. Imply this is for a hard no deal exit. Ignore the fact it was not. Use above two tactics to denegrade any reasoned argument.
4) Always refer to Mr Johnson as Boris. It’s not his name but it makes him sound nice, bit of a buffoon and probably a decent chap. Neither part of the wealthy elite (err) nor the intellectual elite (ok, safe on that one).
And don’t forget the guidance from Remain central;
1. All Brexit supporters are poorly educated, racist or over 80. And often all 3.
2. All foreigners, especially heads of government, are paragons of virtue. Except for the horrible President Trump! How did he slip through the net? And all immigrants are beyond reproach.
3. The EU is a benevolent organisation, dedicated to improving everyone’s lives, and staffed and run by saints. But don’t point out any of this positive stuff, just talk about dire consequences if you’re not part of it. Just because the sky didn’t fall in after the referendum, it doesn’t mean we shouldn’t try Project Fear 2.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

17-09-2019, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Patriot1967 ->
And don’t forget the guidance from Remain central;
1. All Brexit supporters are poorly educated, racist or over 80. And often all 3.
And you are which of the four?
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2019, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
So I'm not voting brexit again.

What about you?
Why would you not vote Leave based on the lies of Remainers?

Anyway, You won't need to because Boris will soon have us out but........

In a theoretical 2nd ref I would vote Leave.

There were no lies by Leave because a court said there were no lies.

There were predictions and suggestions and a reasonable belief that the EU would negotiate in good faith for a positive outcome.........That didn't happen.

I think the attitude of the Luxembourg PM gives us another good reason to leave.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

17-09-2019, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
There were no lies by Leave because a court said there were no lies.

I think the attitude of the Luxembourg PM gives us another good reason to leave.
A court on the shetlands I presume?

You still need more incentives to leave? Even the EU says "enough!" and you keep nagging about more reasons? No wonder you're still lingering around. Make up your mind man!

Page 7 of 10 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top